The US Primaries

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

The US Primaries

Post by ckguy »

Well, they started today here in New Hampshire. I went to an Obama rally (at Dartmouth College--apparently his only rally in the state today), and it was very good. I got to shake his hand at the end of it. (Very cool.) Then it was off to the polling place for my first election. All in all, an exciting day so far! I'm not really sure where this post is going, I just thought I had to tell you guys.
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

yummie!

Post by GoldenRishi »

That's SO cool man.

I'm registering at my local caucus so I can nominate Obama in the Democratic Primaries.

I feel it's the only way I can honestly support my country.
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
xtraverse
Stranded Fish

Post by xtraverse »

Cmon Mike Gravel! (yeah I know he only has about 1% of the country's support :P)

I guess Obama is the best of those that stand a chance...
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

This time I'll be following the up-coming elections more closely, and what I've seen so far Obama seems like a good guy and may even stand a chance. Well, I'm fine as long as it won't be Huckabee... :dead2
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Or Romney :barf

My roommate, incidentally is a Kucinich guy. He said that he was kinda hoping he'd get more than 0% in Iowa, so that people would at least look at his healthcare plans. But then ... he decided not to throw his vote away.