Corrupt A Wish game

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

mortimermcmirestinks wrote:I wish the universe would explode and everyone to die horribly and painfully.
Granted, but it turns out this was really the Lost "Flash-Sideways" universe. Which badly deserved to die anyway.

I wish the person below would also get triple ninjaed.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

KeenEmpire wrote:I wish the person below would also get triple ninjaed.
granted.
mortimermcmirestinks wrote:I wish the universe would explode and everyone to die horribly and painfully.
Granted. This happens to occur on the day Tom releases TUIT to the world, and that's how the game ends. The ending sequence make's the game's program release several virii onto the computers it was played on, filling them with anti-matter and nitroglycerine, and make their processors overrun and overheat so fast they blow up the entire universe. And even in the game that was mort's plan. Oh, and someone else beat it before you could play it, so you never get to see the game :p

crap, I got triple-ninja'd :|
But now those other 3 wishes don't get granted (if they did before this post, it doesn't count), but they still exist, to cause continuity problems and confusion in this thread that involve forcing people to grant multiple wishes and/or branch off into separate wish trees to be granted by different intertwining strings of people making and granting more non-linear wishes.

I wish I could go back in time and relive my high school years with all the knowledge I have now.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Granted, but since you're a dumb teenager again, you make all of the same dumb mistakes anyway, because kids are determined to act like dumbasses.

I wish I had a huge library of books.
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Granted, but they're all in Celtic so you can't read them.
Paramultart wrote:Granted, but since you're a dumb teenager again, you make all of the same dumb mistakes anyway, because kids are determined to act like dumbasses.
:furious
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

StupidBunny wrote:I wish for Santa Claus to perform Led Zeppelin covers at my next birthday party.
Granted. Except Saint Nicholas died in 346. So you have this skeleton, or whatever's left of his remains, sitting around in the middle of your birthday party. You gave him a microphone and tried to make it sing led zeppelin, but he just sits there, being dead. Your party guests find this disturbing and leave the party, and send you to a mental institution.

I wish people would shut up about sonic's green eyes and just play the genesis trilogy. We don't need new fucling games to 'bring sonic back,' nobody took the old games away from us.

edit: I'm making a second wish, and you have to grant them both, you fuclers.
'
I wish I had spaghetti.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

I wish I had spaghetti.
Granted. You had spaghetti. It's gone now.

I wish everybody could live in gigantic refrigerators.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

Commander Spleen wrote:
I wish I had spaghetti.
Granted. You had spaghetti. It's gone now.

I wish everybody could live in gigantic refrigerators.
Granted. But the heat from the refrigeration process leads to massive global warming.

I wish I could break the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Granted, but the wish genie isn't familiar with science, so rather than allowing you spontaneously flow heat from a colder location to a hotter location, he gives you a Justin Bieber CD.

I wish I wasn't sick all the time.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Paramultart wrote:I wish I wasn't sick all the time.
Granted. For one minute, you're not sick. That's 'not all the time', right? The rest of your life you are sick.

I wish someone would grant my other, non-spaghetti wish.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

I wish I wasn't sick all the time.
Granted. You are now sick 90% of the time. The other 10% is while you are asleep.

I wish VikingBillyBoy didn't ninja me while I was figuring out something to wish for.
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

I wish people would shut up about sonic's green eyes and just play the genesis trilogy. We don't need new fucling games to 'bring sonic back,' nobody took the old games away from us.
Granted. Everyone shuts up about Sonic's green eyes... and all the Sonic games. Everyone forgets the game, including you.
I wish VikingBillyBoy didn't ninja me while I was figuring out something to wish for.
Granted. You wish for cheese.
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

You wish for cheese.
Granted. Granting my own wish creates a time paradox, the result of which causes a chain reaction that unravels the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroys the entire universe!

I wish every wall was an electronic whiteboard.
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

Granted. The constant exposure to the lamps from the projectors damages your eyesight so you end up being unable to use them.

I wish that I wasn't so tired.
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

kuliwil wrote: I wish that I wasn't so tired.
Granted, now you have insomnia.

I wish the person below would corrupt this wish.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

I wish the person below would corrupt this wish.
Granted. This creates a time paradox, the result of which causes a chain reaction that unravels the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroys the entire universe!

Also your brain melts. This does not bother you because your brain has melted.

I wish there was a perfect operating system.