Evidence to Support a New World Order and the Illuminati

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
QU3TZ4LC04TL
Vortininja

Evidence to Support a New World Order and the Illuminati

Post by QU3TZ4LC04TL »

Post #1

Introduction:
I will use this thread to post information and evidence that supports the existence of a structure of influential groups and societies with the goal of creating a One World Government and a One World Religion. While some may scoff at the idea that such large scale goals could ever successfully be accomplished, others will understand the implications to be considered. Mainly, that the time we have to do anything about it, may be running short. It is true, that throughout history, men have tried to rule the world. It is also true, that throughout history, men have believed that they were living in the end times. Often the two go hand in hand. Past conquests to dominate our planet Earth failed. Is it not wise to consider that, those who seek to dominate now, learned from the mistakes of the past? Is it not true that those, who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it? A major thing that separates past attempts to rule the world, and modern ones is plainly obvious. This is the 21st Century. The technological capabilities on this planet are sometimes unimaginable! This makes things much easier for them. The religious aspect will be discussed later.

:drool Where the hell to begin...

The general direction of coverage this thread hopes to follow:
1. Important Secret Societies of the Past
2. Connecting Secret Societies to Modern Times
3. The Illuminati and Connections Today
4. The Religious Beliefs i.e. 'Mystery Religions'
5. Looking Around Us i.e. Movies, Music, Media etc.
6. The New World Order
Feel free to bring up any topic that you feel is important to the discussion.

As I organize my thoughts and prepare to begin the actual discussion I hope to see in this thread, I will leave you all with some links. Please don't be upset that I haven't started posting much more at this point, remember that such a vast topic covers vast amounts of ground. I would not want to rush it, and possibly miss something. In the meantime, please check out some of these links. When I say that, I say it seriously.

William Cooper - Hour of the Time - Mystery Babylon Series (Radio)

Approximately 60 minutes each.
01. The Dawn of Man
02. Antiquities
03. Isis and Osiris Part I
04. Isis and Osiris Part II
05. The New World Order and Freemasonry
06. Maitreya
07. Ecumenism
08. Initiation
09. Gnosticism
10. The Assassins
11. The Assassins and The Templars
12. The End of The Templars
13. The Skull and Bones
14. The Roshaniya
15. Quotes by Freemasons
16. Sun Worship
17. Bibliography
18. Lucifer Worship
19. Fundamental Laws (Rose Cross)
20. Freemasonry Infiltrated (William Morgan Interview) Part I
21. Freemasonry Infiltrated (William Morgan Interview) Part II
22. Freemasonry Infiltrated (William Morgan Interview) Part III
23. Jordan Maxwell Interview
24. America's Assignment Part I
25. America's Assignment Part II
26. America's Assignment Part III
27. The Coming Conflict (Letter About Masonry)
28. Mystery Babylon (Jordan Maxwell and Anthony J. Hilder Interview)
29. The Godmakers
30. The U.N. Meditation Room
31. Tom Valentine Quoted
32. Letter By a Humanist Police Chief
33. Secret Government and UFOs
34. Secret Societies and the Vatican
35. Christianity to Babylon
36. The Rose Cross Part I (Holy Grail)
37. The Rose Cross Part II (Merlin)
38. The Rose Cross Part III (Christian Identity)
39. The Occult History of the Third Reich Part I (The Enigma of the Swastika)
40. The Occult History of the Third Reich Part II (The SS: Blood and Soil)
41. The Occult History of the Third Reich Part III (Himmler the Mystic)
42. The Darkness

Download in its entirety (minus part 33) from MegaUpload here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0G2T1DW8
Download individually: http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/ar ... on/MB1.htm
More William Cooper: http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/ar ... per/WC.htm
Typing William Cooper Mystery Babylon into any search engine will return more sources for downloading/listening to this series.

That will do for now, especially with the length of the above radio program.
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

It looks like an entertaining show, and I like conspiracy theories 'cause Rule of Cool, but you're asking us to listen to nearly four entire days of audio. It could be easier to take his major points/evidences and present them in text form--not only would we have a quick reference, but William Cooper's research would be a lot more accessible to people not keen on investing a hefty chunk of time in something they think is wrong as a cultural matter of course.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Suddenly I'm reminded of "Zeitgeist".

There's some stuff I believe. It's coming, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.
QU3TZ4LC04TL
Vortininja

Post by QU3TZ4LC04TL »

I'm sure you can find something keen to do while taking the time to listen to the broadcast. It is not as if you have to take it all in, in one sitting. There are few moments during the show that are unimportant to hear. Those things being, the music during the half time break, and the one commercial. If you want a taste however, #15, #31, #32.

I feel as if you fail to understand the importance of the subject. While you may not believe it, it seems clear that you haven't seriously ever considered and/or looked into the subject. With the implications that go along with this New World Order, you would think more people would be trying to get to the bottom of it, to determine the truth, and then a solution.

Yes, I do intend to post strong points, not just from the above mentioned program, but for the subject altogether. However, I am not here to spoon feed people things that they will just as quickly brush off, as the idea to do a little research on their own time. If it is as I state, would you not want to know before it becomes too late!?

I feel the above mentioned radio program is a good place to start, and that is why I brought it up. For it covers a vast period of time up to the 'preset' more or less. William Cooper was shot and killed in November 2001 while resisting unwarranted arrest attempts.
Last edited by QU3TZ4LC04TL on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:25, edited 4 times in total.
QU3TZ4LC04TL
Vortininja

Post by QU3TZ4LC04TL »

How about you make an argument as to why there is no Illuminati/Secret Society agenda to promote a One World Government, with a One World Religion in the works. Why should I set out to try so hard to convince seemingly unconvinced people? How about you save me from my 'paranoia' instead of me trying to cause 'paranoia'?
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

The OWG and OWR things (no way am I typing the whole thing) are suggested by many to be something that will occur at some time in the future and if so will bring civilisation to its knees. Personally I can't see it happening, though I know people will try...
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
RoboBlue
It's that one guy.

Post by RoboBlue »

While I do believe there are secret societies that may have influential contacts, I don't believe any one society is organized, efficient, and far-reaching enough to accomplish anything large-scale. Even if a society did manage to seize control of a country, it would still have to hide its existence for fear of being overthrown. The western world has grown very fearful of significant changes in government, so if the country in question had any strategic importance, other governments would step in to help, expecting compensation.
As for technology being a tool to aid the oppressors, I disagree strongly. China, the largest country with a state-controlled media, has tried and failed to censor the internet many times before, and will continue to fail.
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Well....

...I don't wanna get into illuminati stuff, because quite franly, the free masosn are creepy enough!
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

Scarlet wrote:Well....

...I don't wanna get into illuminati stuff, because quite franly, the free masosn are creepy enough!
Pretty much yeah. This is interesting but way too complicated for me.
QU3TZ4LC04TL
Vortininja

Post by QU3TZ4LC04TL »

Okay I will post strong pints from the radio series. Give me some time, I have to listen to them again.
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

But is there the interest for that?
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

It helps both sides of any debate for a side to present its reasons. I'm interested.
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

I'm interested too. I don't have the time to go through all the shows so this'll be helpful!
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."