R4 DS

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Gr1nreaper
Vortininja

R4 DS

Post by Gr1nreaper »

...or M3 Real... Anyone own one? If so, what do you think, and if you live in the USA, where did you get it? I've been looking for about 2 months now, but nearly every online store is either out of stock, or has extremely poor reseller ratings.
LJH
Vortininja

Post by LJH »

Yeah, I have one. (R4DS)

It works very well. I've had it crash in Gyakuten Saiban 3 once, but when playing again it worked fine, apart from that, no trouble whatsoever. No trouble at all in other games.

I don't live in the USA, but have you tried EBay? </obvious>
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

What even are those? :confused
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Galaxieretter
Arachnut

Post by Galaxieretter »

I think they are talking about this:
http://www.r4ds.com/r4ds.htm

Thanks for being vague people.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Hahaha, Nintendo DS. I have a sort of irrational prejudice against people who play the Nintendo DS. (Not my nicest post ever, but ...)
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

CK Guy wrote:Hahaha, Nintendo DS. I have a sort of irrational prejudice against people who play the Nintendo DS. (Not my nicest post ever, but ...)
Why's that? (well, I guess no reason since it's irrational...)
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

elecdude33 wrote:
CK Guy wrote:Hahaha, Nintendo DS. I have a sort of irrational prejudice against people who play the Nintendo DS. (Not my nicest post ever, but ...)
Why's that? (well, I guess no reason since it's irrational...)
Heh, I don't know how to explain it. (I did say it was irrational.) Maybe it's just the kinds of people that the specific people I knew who played the DS were. (I tried to re-word that sentence, and it only got worse.) Anyway, yeah, I kind of posted that on the spur of the moment, and without really thinking. Not that it isn't true, it's just ... not the sort of things nice people say.
Gr1nreaper
Vortininja

Post by Gr1nreaper »

I have to agree with you ck guy. This is actually somewhat of a challenge for me. A friend of mine wants one, and I told him I would locate and purchase it for him. I'm obviously planning on selling it for a profit.

So nobody here in the US owns one or knows somebody who does?
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

R4 is fine, but it lacks additional memory. You'll be unable to play Quake 2 for example.
LJH
Vortininja

Post by LJH »

EZFlash 3-in-1 solves that.