Keen:Modding as a release platform

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Keen:Modding as a release platform

Post by XkyRauh »

Hi guys,

I barely come over to the PCKF these days, for some reason or another, and so I've been having a hard time keeping up with recent mod releases.

The most recent mod that was posted in the Keen:Modding Mod forums was Ceilick's fantastic Keen 9: Battle of the Brains. That was back in February.

It's now almost July, and I'm pretty sure there've been releases since then! :) I know I'm not as active as I once was, but I'm still interested in the Keen output of you guys and the community as a whole.

I guess I'm encouraging you all to utilize the "Mods" forum over at Keen:Modding a bit more, and I'm also asking "What else is new?" :)
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

Here's some mods released in the last year or so that didn't have K:M releases:

Super Armageddon 2 Turbo: viewtopic.php?t=1886

Keen Dreams Plus: viewtopic.php?t=1840

How Bleen Saved Kwanzaa: viewtopic.php?t=1782

Bio Menace Levelpack: viewtopic.php?t=1888

The Subpar Mod: viewtopic.php?t=1898

Bananasaurus: viewtopic.php?t=1743

Martinez McMeyer 1: Cybernetic Dream: viewtopic.php?t=1971

Keen 1 640x480 Redux: viewtopic.php?t=1399

Mink's Puzzle Pack: viewtopic.php?t=1007

Keen's Night at the Improv mods: viewtopic.php?t=1393

If you're looking for a way to keep tabs on things around here, Gridlock and I are currently working to reorganize the Keen Newsletter, which will hopefully provide an easy way to keep track of various Keen game projects and their releases on a montly basis. The opening June issue is coming up! :)