Been a while.

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Galaxieretter
Arachnut

Been a while.

Post by Galaxieretter »

So after about a year or so off from this place, I decided I might as well come back.

As I'm sure a lot of you know, I got into that whole "ponies" BS on 4Chan...
In fact, I would like to admit that I am a huge reason why it's been going on for so long, but many won't believe me on that point. Needless to say I had way too much fun manipulating from the shadows.

Regardless, I about trolled that into oblivion and got more pony pictures that I can count. (And I would rather not.) All in the name of trolling.
(Right!)

I also took the year to play about every big release game that's worth playing in 2011 and in doing so perfected HD video compression and even went so far as to make my own custom HD video compression matrix and the results have been phenomenal.

But for all the pomp and circumstance of which nopon-
er

of which nobody cares, I'm more or less done with videogames for a good bit, willing to get back to the things I used to love doing, drawing and pestering all'yalls here on the PCKF.

:dopefish

I miss you guys.

So what did you guys all do in 2011? Between blowing up 4Chan (I *HATE* that place), kicking names and taking bubblegum, I've not had too much time to to do much of anything else, not like I would have wanted to spend my time in '11 doing anything else, but this year I want to get to work on the projects I want to do.

That means fulfilling my life-long dream of making my own videogame from scratch, just like how iD Software does things.

Also:
>2012 resolution general thread
"Check out the red marker... it smells like cherries."
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Welcome back galaxie.

I had no idea you were into that "bronies" s'pht.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Hey, welcome back! I was wondering what had become of you. :) I'll give a more thorough response when I'm not posting from a phone...
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Given how slow and inactive these forums are, I didn't notice that you, or anyone else, had ever even left.

Also, you should be thoroughly punished for perpetuating one of the most atrocious things on the internet.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"