OFF TOPIC THREAD: Where derailing the thread is impossible!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

Oh. So it explain alot :c Poor Las
I hope that she will be all right.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

I feel this is best placed here, though it's a bit of a jump in tone on what's just been raised.
wiivn wrote:
MoffD wrote:
troublesomekeen wrote::stoopid
:dopekeen

This thread is now 100 pages. It is now almost 66 per cent as large as the original Three Word Story thread.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bernie »

Nospike wrote:Bernie's jokes sometimes feel emotionless, cold even.
jokes? did i say a joke? i was being serious. i am a serious person. you must be serious to survive the horrors of this world. the only truth is pain. PAIN.

(joke ;) )
GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon
Vortininja

Post by GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon »

Kate wrote:Well I think I went too far, too. Sorry, Bernie. I'm just very nervous lately.
My friend tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago. She smiled and laughed and told everyone how much she loved them. Then disappeared from the net for a few days. Then called me on Skype and told that she ate pills and she made a gastric lavage and how bad she was feel on that moment.
Then another friend said that he don't want to live. And I sat and explained to him that suetsid is a bad idea.
So I'm very nervous that Levellass is not online many days.(
Suicidal people are like that. You have to watch them when they get happy or cheerful, because they normally get that way before they make an attempt. It's very deceptive.

Not a lot of people know this, especially for fear of what it might stir up, but my fiancee is very suicidal. I have to watch her and talk her down a lot and I'm constantly wondering if she'll be ok, she tells me what goes on in her head regularly, talked to me about all of it, the plans, the attempts. She once stopped talking to me for hours and I freaked out trying to reach her, had to call her mom and everything, when she started talking again she revealed she had locked herself in the bathroom and was about to kill herself. It's really rough having to go through something like that. Incredibly rough.

That's terrible news on Lass' end, I hope things get better.
Lately, it seems like these are rough times for everyone in some way or another.
Formerly Boreas249.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon wrote:Lately, it seems like these are rough times for everyone in some way or another.
It seems to be the case in this world that everyone has their share of problems. I know poor families bound by affection, wealthy families internally torn apart, lonely singles with true friends, loving couples abandoned by their relatives...etc. I don't mean to make it sound like I wish suffering upon people, but in a way it's...balancing.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

No wonder why slowly, but surely everyone is leaving this forum...

:celtic
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Happy 100th page lil' buddy :dopekeen Nice addition KP.

In all seriousness, I hope Lass is ok.
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

w00t! I just want to thank everyone for getting us to 100 pages! :D
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

100 PEAEHGS!!! SPAM SPAM SPAM 100 PAGES 100 100 100!!!111!

And here's to making it to paesg 101 in the near future, and the next wun hundrid pagz after that!!111one. :dead2
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon
Vortininja

I will only celebrate when we reach page 314!!!
Formerly Boreas249.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

That won't happen till 2022 or so.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

Grimson wrote:That won't happen till 2022 or so.
Well, this thread started in late January of 2012, it's currently early October 2015. This means that this thread has been going 3 years and 8 months. So roughly 100 pages / 3.66 years. So extrapolating, that would make it very late 2022 or early 2023, yes.
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon
Vortininja

Or if this topic (or forum) suddenly explodes with activity.

Well being that this is an off-topic thread I'd have thought there would be tons of random stuff going on. I was part of one other community that did this and the thread exploded to 100 pages within a month.

Btw inb4 the dopefish thing becomes a new thing and we have a picture like that of page 1 in this thread, only bigger and more random.

Also, little off-topic side note (lol) you cannot type "Everyone will know." on Facebook. Try it and see what happens.
Formerly Boreas249.
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon wrote:Also, little off-topic side note (lol) you cannot type "Everyone will know." on Facebook. Try it and see what happens.
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Interesting fact: as soon as you type "old" at the start of a name given to a VM in VirtualBox, it guesses that the OS family you're planning to install is Linux. (There's a little dropdown for the guest OS that is smartly auto-picked as you type the name. The default is Windows, IIRC.)