OFF TOPIC THREAD: Where derailing the thread is impossible!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
kvee
Vortininja

Post by kvee »

troublesomekeen wrote:I don't know if I'm really stupid or my tools are extremely primitive.
What tools are you using?
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Tile Layer Pro and a few other tools like it
CadEditor
Aseprite
Paint
...stuff like that. I just found out that Duck Tales 2 is the game I grew up with and therefore more familiar with. Keentales. It might be doable.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
kvee
Vortininja

Post by kvee »

I was gonna suggest yy-chr, but Tile Layer Pro looks like it can do similar stuff.
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

Guys, seriously, where Levellass? Anybody can contact her? She lives in Syria? There's a real hell!
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bernie »

yeah nice cover, kate. we all know you had her bumped off so you can be the number 1 girl on this site.
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

Kate wrote:Guys, seriously, where Levellass? Anybody can contact her? She lives in Syria? There's a real hell!
Isn't Levellord the same person as Levellass?
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

GoldenRishi wrote:
Kate wrote:Guys, seriously, where Levellass? Anybody can contact her? She lives in Syria? There's a real hell!
According to KeenWiki, they are friends.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Calm down Ã￾Å¡Ã￾°Ñ‚Ã￾µ. He was joking. As for las, she's an Aussie.
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

Bernie's jokes sometimes feel emotionless, cold even. But that's only on the outside! Gaze into his very heart and you will discover all the joy he gets from making people smile and laugh.

gib Keen 60 plox

Edit: I actually need help and dunno where else to post this. I need to convert a midi song I made to IMF, but mid2imf makes the instruments sound bad and IMF Creator seems to be adding random unwanted glitchy noises? Any composer here already had this problem? How can I get rid of it? :begging I'm almost starting to think this is an Anvil Studio-related issue, but I don't even want to imagine the horrors of switching to another program... I'm having enough trouble as it is.
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

Well I think I went too far, too. Sorry, Bernie. I'm just very nervous lately.
My friend tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago. She smiled and laughed and told everyone how much she loved them. Then disappeared from the net for a few days. Then called me on Skype and told that she ate pills and she made a gastric lavage and how bad she was feel on that moment.
Then another friend said that he don't want to live. And I sat and explained to him that suetsid is a bad idea.
So I'm very nervous that Levellass is not online many days.(
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

Kate wrote:
GoldenRishi wrote:
According to KeenWiki, they are friends.
It does say that, I'm just not convinced that it's true. Did Levellord even register on these forums?

I used to talk with Levellord (and sometimes confusingly Levellass) quite a bit on MSN IM (circa 2005-2007, back way before MSN was MSN IM and not Skype), and they used the same IM account, which always made me think they were the same person. I could swear I asked them details about their lives and they would mix up things from each other's lives, but that was 10 years ago and wtf do I know.
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

Kate wrote:Well I think I went too far, too. Sorry, Bernie. I'm just very nervous lately.
My friend tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago. She smiled and laughed and told everyone how much she loved them. Then disappeared from the net for a few days. Then called me on Skype and told that she ate pills and she made a gastric lavage and how bad she was feel on that moment.
Then another friend said that he don't want to live. And I sat and explained to him that suetsid is a bad idea.
So I'm very nervous that Levellass is not online many days.(
Well, her DeviantArt profile indicates that she had a friend recently who died and that she was living with, and so her housing situation has gotten complicated. I imagine that she's spending her time dealing with that.

http://ziblink.deviantart.com/

EDIT: Although, I can't recall if that's Levellass' page or Levellord's page.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

wiivn wrote:she's an Aussie.
Isn't she from in zid (NZ)?

Actually, maybe we shouldn't be guessing at people's locations, though I think I recall her saying her location on the forum before.

Edit: shouldn't have skipped reading the last post in the thread. LL, if you read this, sorry to hear of your loss.
Last edited by Keening_Product on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:00, edited 1 time in total.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass