Physical Activity

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

lemm wrote:If you want to burn fat, aerobic exercises like swimming, biking, running, hiking, and so on are what you should do. An hour per day at a leisurely pace is more than enough.

Consume fewer calories than you expend. Eat high fiber foods with lots of water (i.e, vegetable matter and whole grains) because they fill you up, but have fewer calories that can be metabolized than fatty foods.

It's really that simple.
You're right, because I'm living proof of that.
There's no real "weight loss secret", it's really just as simple as not stuffing your face. I didn't even have to do the exercise part at first. Although I'm active now, I didn't start exercising until I had already lost a significant amount of weight.

That's not to say nutrition isn't important... Anyone can lose weight, but good health and nutrition is something we should all strive for, and few seem to care. You should eat food that nourishes your body and makes you feel energized naturally.

I often hear "I'd rather die happy eating (crap food) than eat healthy and be skinny and miserable", and I just think "Really? You're happy, you fat piece of sh*t?".
There is no such thing as a happy fat person, and if there were, it's a very temporary and forced happiness that has to constantly ignore realities like public disgust and short lifespans.

Food should be fuel for your body, not pleasure. (Although there's no reason it can't be both)

Too often I've seen public figures like Tyra Banks telling fat whores to embrace their fatness... "flaunt it"... be "confident".
Well you know what? Fatties don't deserve confidence, they deserve to wallow in their self-inflicted misery. It's a natural response to the fact that you need to STOP STUFFING YOUR F*CKING FACE and do something about it! The last thing they should do is feel content about their repulsive lifestyle habits. They deserve to look in the mirror and think "I am the pinnacle of gross", because any half-intelligent person would take that as a wakeup call.
True happiness comes from seeing your thin self naked in the mirror and thinking "Man, I'd sooooo f*ck that!"

But more than fatties, I dislike people who are thin, yet still eat like crap.
People with really high metabolisms and indulge in foods that would make any average person have no room to talk, because they're just fatties on the inside.

Anyway, that concludes this incoherent hatespeech.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Months ago I watched my dad put 110lbs on the torso rotation machine and my jaw nearly dropped. I couldn't even budge it at a weight that high. So I used that torso rotation machine every time I went to the gym, until I eventually capped it out at 150lbs. I thought I maxed it out by that point, so I took a break from it and put more time into other exercises. Yesterday I thought "Gee, I haven't used that in a while. I hope the muscles in my abdomen haven't gotten weaker." So I took it easy and set it down to 110lbs, and to my surprise it was even easier than I thought it would be. It felt as light as air. It feels so good to see a noticable improvement in my strength.

After watching that whole video para linked, I'm kind of worried about my hair products now :o
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass