SOPA reborn.

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
-MegaTrip:
Vortininja

SOPA reborn.

Post by -MegaTrip: »

Last edited by -MegaTrip: on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:33, edited 1 time in total.
-MegaTrip:
Vortininja

Last edited by -MegaTrip: on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:34, edited 1 time in total.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

you would wish that obama would stop trying to censor the internet depsite the fact that people power works. so what is he trying to prove by constantly drafting new laws that undermine our democratic rights to use the net for whatever we want? i haven't downloaded illegal software in a very long time but that still does not give the u.s or australia's government the right to pry on all my internet usage!
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
-MegaTrip:
Vortininja

Last edited by -MegaTrip: on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:35, edited 1 time in total.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

-MegaTrip: wrote: I live in Canada. We're currently being jerked around by the most ideological, American wannabe prime minister ever. There was even a whole controversy over who f*cked with the voting process (anonymous, automated phone calls lied to left-wing ridings / demographics, telling them that their polling stations were relocated elsewhere.) But since we're a bunch of pushovers we just forgot about it after a while.

How are the rest of the English speaking nations faring?
i live in australia for 11 years from 1996-2007 we too had the most pro america prime minister in fact john howard was more concerned about america than australia howard supported bush's invasion of iraq without permission from the un used fabicated evidence to justify the invasion

i will not deny that something had to be done with sadamm and sadly invasion was the only answer. good thing was that sadamm eventually met his maker. but now the whole of iraq is fucl constant attacks and bombings to attempt to undermine democracy tampering with votes. things would appear to be the same in iraq as they were when sadamm controlled the country
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!