No Flaose. No.

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

No Flaose. No.

Post by Scarlet »

Also, I think you might be suffering from paranoia, it would be worth visiting the doctor. I'm serious.
No Flaose. Howabout you consider some facts.

1) I am the victim of the to be unnamed individual.

2) You took the side of the individual, you went out of your way to lie to me that he and I were banned for same durations. Even when the individual openly said that he had been banned for a very marginal time you thought I was an idiot and that you could convince me that we had the same punishment.

3) The individual has been known for sockpuppeteering and has been doing this quite regularly. He was been doing this sometimes on his own and sometimes with his good buddy of his. On top of that, he has had the green light from Admin Tulip to keep doing that.

4) The individual is known to be a trollster. That individual just does not post much under his regular account any longer, for they know how it is to be banned permanently from forums (it has happened to him, yes).

5) I have been on top of all of this the victim of harassing spam private messages. These come from the same band, particularly the friend of the individual, a big poster on these boards ya know.

6) Lastly, my inbox says 100% and hence I did not message you. I have deleted so much junk harassment spam and I still have a full inbox, I can't spare the space to remove my other messages. Hence I am posting this here. I know you probably don't care and will probably ban me for this. But in all honesty howabout you start treating people equally, look into what proxy IPs are and ban then, and to top things off, howabout you go to doctor rather than me. How does that sound?

7)
Flaose wrote:The personal attack was inappropriate, Bernie.
LOL you think that's going to change anything? It certainly is not. He's probably going LMAO at you for writing that. It reminds me of something. It was like back in the early grades when teachers tell bullies, no don't do that it's not nice, and they continue doing it right away without any repercussions. The only way to deal with such trolls back in those days was to get them back - imagine, the idiots were significantly smaller than me yet thought that I, bigger than them, would never actually do anything to fight back. And whenever I would punish a bully for harassing me I would say sorry, just like the teacher told bullies to say when the picked on me. They learned man. They learned real well and real fast. Here however there is a serious problem of double standards, where people do get green lights ot sock puppet... sock puppets such as the john murdock gadaffi supporter, or countless others that this individual posses and is on the list of preferential members. When double standards are that blatant and obnoxious, I really dunno man, I would really appreciate it is you actually stepped in to do some actual justice and if you (and Tulip) actually began to treat people fairly. Go ahead, ask Tulip about his full support for sockpuppeteering that the to be unnamed individual has been doing.

While you're at that, here's a joke. We all need our giggles and laughs, hopefully you agree. Since you probably lack them I thought this might cheer you up.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Double post, as you let others do this. I am aware of how ridiculous it is to post this topic. Yes, I am. And I am extremely sorry that it had to come to this. But in all honesty, how many nonsense topics do we needs cluttering up this section of the forum? Perhaps everyone should post them until you admins realize that the thing to do is not lock , but rather, delete them.
Stay classy, Scarlet.
mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer »

Here is a picture of a platypus.
Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thousand thundering typhoons!
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

mortimer wrote:Here is a picture of a platypus.
Ooo nice one. But but but, blisterin' barnacles, it looks stuffed, not alive!
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

Enough is enough. You've been warned and now you're out. This forum doesn't need your antagonism and hostility, your consistent disregard for the rules, and refusal to take care of issues through proper channels. I agree with Flaose, your paranoia has become extreme; your constant fixation that someone is out to get you and a mastermind at doing so, that anyone who disagrees with you is in fact that mastermind in disguise, your random and unrelated posts expressing views for new clear reason but your own obsession with them and to try to bait your claimed adversary into another conflict.

It's over. I honestly hope being off the forum helps you reconcile whatever you're dealing with.