My Aplogies to the PCKF Community

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

Plasma Captain wrote:I just looked it up. Was that conspiracy theory really only started in 1996? I seem to remember everybody in my family calling them that, and presumably having always called them that, but nobody seemed to connect it with any kind of conspiracy, just using it as a term for those trails in the sky. Did the term exist before the conspiracy? If not, what the heck were we calling them before, and when did we start...?
They're known here as "Con-Trails" (Condensation Trails) - perhaps it's a coincidential corruption of that?
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

Levellass wrote:I'd say 'wake up sheeple' but they are awake, know, and don't care.
Oi! I'm a dort! And I will moo in your direction, except I'm not a cow so geeeeeeeeeeee to you!

Dorts gee in my mind.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

DHeadshot wrote:
Levellass wrote:The fact that sawdust is a legal food additive?
Not here it isn't - there's a specific law from the 19th century regarding that and adding sulphuric acid to stuff....
Oh forgive me, I should ahve mentioned you have to call it 'cellulose'. Where do you get it? Why from wood pulp of course! (Or cotton or...) Of course it's the same as the cellulose already in food... so it's ok I guess? http://foodreference.about.com/od/Food- ... lulose.htm
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Remember this everyone! Any hydrocarbon including gasoline, diesel, octane etc... are ORGANIC! So it makes one wonder what additives may or may not be added to "organic" foods :D:D:D:D:D :dopekeen
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
candyjack
Vortininja

Post by candyjack »

Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Speaking of conspiracies, anybody heard of Webdriver Torso?
Plasma Captain
Vorticon Elite

Post by Plasma Captain »

I hadn't before now, but that is very bizarre.

For some reason, I doubt that it's some newfangled type of numbers station. With that being said, numbers stations are cool, aren't they? Just for how mysterious they are, I guess.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

I frankly wouldn't be surprised if numbers stations were simply decoys. Look at how interested we are in them even today; isn't that a great way of diverting attention from *real* encrypted messages?

MoffD wrote:Remember this everyone! Any hydrocarbon including gasoline, diesel, octane etc... are ORGANIC! So it makes one wonder what additives may or may not be added to "organic" foods :D:D:D:D:D :dopekeen
Actually they have a more limited definition than that. However it does allow the creation of things like organic window cleaner.
Plasma Captain
Vorticon Elite

Post by Plasma Captain »

Levellass wrote:I frankly wouldn't be surprised if numbers stations were simply decoys. Look at how interested we are in them even today; isn't that a great way of diverting attention from *real* encrypted messages?
That is a distinct possibility. Hadn't thought of it before.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »