3 Word Story: A Novel: The Movie: The Video Game: Live!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

3 Word Story: A Novel: The Movie: The Video Game: Live!

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

The public commander Keen forums proudly presents...

THE 3 WORD STORY GAME COMPILATION!

Now includes an audiobook! :D

Text

Audio (WARNING: 71.7 MB .ogg file!)

Original thread. (well, actually that's the 2nd thread...) (note to moffD: adapt the first thread into a prequel book)

Special thanks to MoffD for pouring in the blood and sweat to copy+pasting every post on the thread to make this book! :dopekeen :stoopid
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

The thread title is false advertising. I demand the film and vidja game.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Re: 3 Word Story: A Novel: The Movie: The Video Game: Live!

Post by MoffD »

VikingBoyBilly wrote: Special thanks to MoffD for pouring in the blood and sweat to copy+pasting every post on the thread to make this book! :dopekeen :stoopid
I believe you mean clowning a few hours with regexes ;) Still not sure I got everything buuutt....

I also see you left the absurdly long string of hex in :lol :dopekeen
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

A bit of trivia:
the hex is from this, and this.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:(note to moffD: adapt the first thread into a prequel book)
WHOOO:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51725923/forVBB.ogg

NOT COMPLETE!!!
Keening_Product wrote:I demand the film
This oughta sum it up for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBFvQBvJSKI
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

*bump*

For your viewing, err... pleasure? I ran the 3 word story game as a test for a markov chain generator. Here are the results:
much that are prepubescent trekkies and did Billy's homework, badly. PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! He promptly exploded. (The gross kind) DHeadshot caught in the last Thursday, and bacon bits, he committed an obvious the poop from my shoe!" I tell ya, Propane and formatted named their pursuit of Mortimer's outposts." Meanwhile, somewhere in the Korath following my air this thread, beeyotch! shmaying about everywhere! Scarlet's profound inability to Mario memes are going to uncontrollable levels of elves, sugar stoopies, Keen Rescued By Marta!" Everyone was flattered honest to summon captain Spoony came face to summon captain Spoony saved Lt. Sporky and propane accessories to eat peanuts. "I sure hope I tell ya, Propane and Millions Knives, who don't understand. - --- -----. Whatever that place seventy days ago. 69 days ago Fruit Salad Emperor from under the rug's disposal. New rug befell on sodium hydrogen carbonate?" Laughing dryly, they laughed dryly. Banjos and incessantly gates of Christmas presents for Paramultart, from the block!" With this potato in another bucket in the entire large pizzas by themselves. It's where did the Battle The army fought it or else does. You guys are you even deh is the toilet. Bloogs who built banana phones into Sgt. Pepper's barrel roll stadium. Lawrence of the story segued Ukrainian Vitalin salesmen target demographic. "Vitalin "I ate computers, computers that the gay?" Racist, homophobic, Stupidbunny IN HIS DREAMS! Filthy, disturbed Paramultart was part big Sometimes I ever visit Atlantis. Everyone was reassembled by