Send this letter to SEGA IMMEDIATELY

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Send this letter to SEGA IMMEDIATELY

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

"The very sight of Sonic's Blue Arms makes our ally, Christian Weston Chandler of Ruckersville, VA, suffer from consistent Sensory Overloads. Upon seeing them, his brain immediately shuts down into a momentary to lengthy (depending on how long he is forced to displeasingly endure the horrific sight) state of mental paralysis. Combined with his Autism, he only gets more angry as each day passes with this pair of blue arms still remains. Either the Change back to him having tan colored arms happens IMMEDIATELY, or he and our THOUSANDS to MILLIONS of allies in the Sonic the Hedgehog Loyal Fanbase will only get more Angry and Outraged to the point of coming right over there to your office and doing something Very Bad there."

SEGA of America Inc.
350 Rhode Island St,
Suite 400
San Francisco, CA 94103
1-800-872-7342

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fixSoni ... 694138296/
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

R u serious? I'd rather send them an email of how garg their latest Sonic Boom Lyric game is than complaining about his fucl hands.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

There are times in my life I sit back and ask myself 'What the hell am I doing?' I'm a grown, mature adult still fiddling about with Commander Keen, a game and IP that's decades old. it's been rehashed dozens of times into every conceivable combination and plot, yet here I am still cranking out cut-n-paste versions of the same tired story, whipping the dead horse in the hope that it will get up.

Then I look at Nintendo's release cycle trilogy of Mario-Sonic-Zelda and wait for the money to start pouring in.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.