Happy new year 2015

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Post by Benvolio »

I destroyed my eyes on 1600x1200 Win98 whilst making ten mods in the space of three years. So beware, my friends.
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

wiivn wrote:
Nospike wrote:With my soon-to-come new PC, 1920x1080 is mah thing! :p
That's already outdated. :p
I fully realize that! I'm also getting an outdated, "way too small" 21,5" screen.

It's still a massive step up from a 15" 1366x768 laptop with broken colours. :p My eyes can't wait.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

CKMB:2015
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

G'day chaps. I've been offline for the past couple of weeks celebrating the holidays with the family. Anyway, happy new.......today................and that. :christmas
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

chrissifniotis wrote:G'day chaps. I've been offline for the past couple of weeks celebrating the holidays with the family. Anyway, happy new.......today................and that. :christmas
You don't have internet on holidays? :p
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

wiivn wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:G'day chaps. I've been offline for the past couple of weeks celebrating the holidays with the family. Anyway, happy new.......today................and that. :christmas
You don't have internet on holidays? :p
I spend the holidays largely away from the internet. Most of my energies are to try to be more sociable with my family and just in general. :)