Attention Americans (and non-americans)

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

This has gone far enough, I sincerely Apologize for any offense caused but as VBB pointed out I stand by my beliefs, even though I am apologizing, I am doing so to keep the peace, I have already lost one friend and I want to avoid losing anymore, of course it is still your choice to unfriend me from Facebook even though I told Para to do so all over a silly argument, Again I don't hate America or Americans, I just don't like Republicans or Guns, They are the two evils of the United States, Neither the US or Australia is perfect we both have our problems, But I will in good faith refrain from anymore attacks, I never wanted this thread to became Hate Speech which it regrettably it has, I now ask that this thread now be locked and let's all forgive each other and be friends that if you are willing to forgive me and move on? If not I will understand that the damage has been done and is irreparable
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

Rorie wrote:This has gone far enough, I sincerely Apologize for any offense caused but as VBB pointed out I stand by my beliefs, even though I am apologizing, I am doing so to keep the peace, I have already lost one friend and I want to avoid losing anymore, of course it is still your choice to unfriend me from Facebook even though I told Para to do so all over a silly argument, Again I don't hate America or Americans, I just don't like Republicans or Guns, They are the two evils of the United States, Neither the US or Australia is perfect we both have our problems, But I will in good faith refrain from anymore attacks, I never wanted this thread to became Hate Speech which it regrettably it has, I now ask that this thread now be locked and let's all forgive each other and be friends that if you are willing to forgive me and move on? If not I will understand that the damage has been done and is irreparable
That's a rather confusing apology. Firstly, I am not angry with you and I haven't asked you to apologize for offending me. I simply pointed out what I perceived to be some hypocrisy and some sweeping generalizations in your expressed views, which you still have avoided any substantive discussion of. But that's a pretty far cry from hate speech, and as near as I can tell, people aren't deeply offended or angry with each other. The main person who seems to be taking this thread to heart is you (and maybe Para is, too, I'm not sure).

Secondly, you stand by your beliefs that Americans are delusional, or you just stand by your beliefs regarding the Republican party, the NRA, and guns? You aren't really being clear about what your beliefs are, but perhaps that's a moot point now. Thirdly, no one's asked you not to have opinions or express them. You've simply been asked to discuss them without the sole response to criticism being a statement about how the NRA has deluded Americans. (I mean, I've already stated that I am for more effective gun control in the US; it's not like I'm some right-wing Bible-thumper.) But again, I don't see any hate speech (on either side) in this thread (or anything else to get seriously mad over), and so I still don't see why the thread would need to be closed. If you don't wish to discuss this further, that's fine. I can appreciate not liking to debate or discuss matters like these, and so it's completely fine to walk away from this thread if this isn't a conversation that you're interested in having anymore. But if you did stay and finish the discussion, I don't see it causing any problems.

PS: As for the unfriending issue, it's not like that's set in stone. If you want Paramultart to friend you again, I'm sure if you two just discussed this privately, everything would be fine again. Friends have fights often, it's not like there's no-take-backs with a friendship so long as people still enjoy one another's company.
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Rorie wrote:This has gone far enough, I sincerely Apologize for any offense caused but as VBB pointed out I stand by my beliefs, even though I am apologizing, I am doing so to keep the peace, I have already lost one friend and I want to avoid losing anymore, of course it is still your choice to unfriend me from Facebook even though I told Para to do so all over a silly argument, Again I don't hate America or Americans, I just don't like Republicans or Guns, They are the two evils of the United States, Neither the US or Australia is perfect we both have our problems, But I will in good faith refrain from anymore attacks, I never wanted this thread to became Hate Speech which it regrettably it has, I now ask that this thread now be locked and let's all forgive each other and be friends that if you are willing to forgive me and move on? If not I will understand that the damage has been done and is irreparable
I forgive you, Rorie, and I accepted your friend request.

I hate how politics divide people.

I genuinely love so many of you in the PCKF community, yet the more I watch some of my best friends stray toward cultural marxism, while I myself become more and more conservative and fascist, the more I see this massive wedge form between us, and it breaks my heart.

There are fundamental belief differences that make it nearly impossible to maintain a friendship between myself and anyone else. Issues such as religion, abortion, race, and gun control are extremely divisive topics, and even some of my own family have disowned me for my extreme beliefs.

I'll say this once: I don't hate other races, but I am a European nationalist, and it makes me sick to watch people say "hey, we all bleed red" as the European race and culture is being abolished right before our eyes. So I post controversial subject matter and try to push people's buttons to make them think really hard about the things that outrage them.

So far, there's just been a lot of outrage and not a lot of thinking, but I hope that one day someone will see my point.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

But this begs the question, are Shikadi the superior race?
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

Levellass wrote:But this begs the question, are Shikadi the superior race?
There is no superior race. There's only Mortimer.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

GANNALECH AKBAR!!! :mortlol

"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

No, that's obviously the Vorticons. The Shikadi were Mortimer's second choice for his army, so I think that speaks volumes.
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

GoldenRishi wrote:
No, that's obviously the Vorticons. The Shikadi were Mortimer's second choice for his army, so I think that speaks volumes.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

You know what I noticed? All killers breathe O2. We need to ban O2 so people will stop getting murdered!
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:You know what I noticed? All killers breathe O2. We need to ban O2 so people will stop getting murdered!
All murderers and stupid people are from earth, so we should destroy it!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

In conclusion: There's nothing anyone can do to stop this so why even try?

(But seriously, you can be on a no-fly list and still get guns? WTF?!)
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Unfortunately Paramultart and I got into another fight that had led to my decision to unfriend him permanently and leave Social Media entirely, him and another friend of his simply were abusing me verbally when I pledged my ongoing support for the current US president and my criticism of his soon to be successor (most likely Republican, to be determined by the election next year)

I simply cannot understand why Presidential Hopeful Donald Trump is leading the polls for the Republican Party, he is racist to even suggest that banning all Muslims entering the States will deter any more Domestic Terrorism, his supporters have been blindsided and driven out of fear

Banning Muslims will not prevent Terrorist Attacks, Period!

America like Australia is Multicultural, Most of us welcome other cultures and faiths into the two countries, yet here any many idiots who decide that their ego and pride are more important than love and open arms

I believe that every one including refugees deserve a chance, in fact many of these make an outstanding contribution, most of them are willing to work, pay their fair share and become naturalized

I will always defend Australia's Multicultural Society

Does America really want to throw it all away all over a delusional presidential candidate who only cares about himself and his so called vision of the American Dream, not the way that private Americans see it, but his way?
Up yours Fleexy!
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Woah, rorie, does everything have to be extreme?

You want muslim refugees coming into America, and at the same time you want gun ownership to be made illegal? Do you see what a lethal combination that is?
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Woah, rorie, does everything have to be extreme?

You want muslim refugees coming into America, and at the same time you want gun ownership to be made illegal? Do you see what a lethal combination that is?
I can see that you will be voting Republican, All I am doing is quoting that not all muslims are what Trump pertains them to be, and also again I defend multiculturalism if you were an natural born Australian , you would understand why it is so important!
Up yours Fleexy!
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

Hasn't killed anyone here, VBB. Do you have any proof that those factors together will cause Armageddon?
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass