Attention Americans (and non-americans)

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

For the record, I advised him to edit that out on Facebook, but he refused.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

Enlighten me, oh ever-reasonable VBB, as to how I missed the point. Or are you just trying to up your post count with useless posts?
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

People do that? :p
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Weird.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library ... ndence.htm

This proves that Americans have no sense of humor and that they would all be willing to die instead of giving up then right to bare arms, Britain has no intention of taking back the U.S, yet america would still be willing to die for over guns, I mean what is their to die over?, america and the UK are friends, well it wasn't always this way

My advice is for the politically sensitive Americans

LIGHTEN UP!
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

You're demanding that Americans give up a fundamental right, and then asking them to lighten up?

Sounds a little backwards to me.

I'm sorry, but maybe you should stick to promoting leftist propaganda in Australia, not the United States.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Paramultart wrote:You're demanding that Americans give up a fundamental right, and then asking them to lighten up?

I'm sorry, but maybe you should stick to promoting leftist propaganda in Australia, not the United States.
Of course you would say that, I should have known that you have been brainwashed by the NRA and have no sense of humor, Perhaps if you actually visit Australia worked or lived here, you would have a taste of how well gun control does work instead of you continually defending guns which are not tools of safety, In fact they're killing machines, Period!

I'm sorry if you disagree with me but then we both have the right to disagree, It is Free Speech after all and we're entitled to it even if we do bash each other
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

And by the way Paramultart feel free to remove me from Facebook, if you are really that anti-Australian, Our own Prime Minister certainly is!
Up yours Fleexy!
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Rorie wrote: Of course you would say that, I should have known that you have been brainwashed by the NRA and have no sense of humor, Perhaps if you actually visit Australia worked or lived here, you would have a taste of how well gun control does work instead of you continually defending guns which are not tools of safety, In fact they're killing machines, Period!

I'm sorry if you disagree with me but then we both have the right to disagree, It is Free Speech after all and we're entitled to it even if we do bash each other

And by the way Paramultart feel free to remove me from Facebook, if you are really that anti-Australian, Our own Prime Minister certainly is!
Yes, because the National Rifle Association of America has such an impact on my everyday life... There I am every morning, eating my Froot Loops, when I bite down on a hard .22 Caliber shell, with the message "MURDER = FREEDOM... KILL A MINORITY TODAY" inscribed on the hard brass cartridge.

Perhaps you're the one who needs to reevaluate the propaganda you are spoon-fed.

Until then, I will take your advice and kindly remove you from Facebook... But only because you insist.

One less pro-communist loon to hassle me.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Paramultart wrote:You're demanding that Americans give up a fundamental right, and then asking them to lighten up?

I have to agree Rorie (and not because the NRA or some govt agency is making me) If anything, the government and various organizations are making it difficult to keep and bear arms.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library ... ndence.htm

As to that^ I fail to see how that proves any sort of point. I have read it before and thought it was humorous. Instead of seeing someone who is trying to persuade others with logical arguments, I see your comments as randomly accusing people of being "brainwashed".

I still disagree with KP, but honestly I hold no personal angst or anger towards anyone on this forum and he tends to be more reasonable.

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day in your chunk of this huge rock.
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

That "fundamental right" often infringes on others' most basic right of not being killed. Absolute freedom (anarchy) is not necessarily the best thing. I don't fear being shot in Australia, even in more crime-prone areas, because it isn't an issue. I have freedom of movement as a result, and the freedom to be alive.
MoffD wrote:I still disagree with KP
*looks back through thread* I can't find any posts from you. What was it you disagreed with? I'm just curious - I like to know why people disagree with me haha.

Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Paramultart wrote:
Rorie wrote: Of course you would say that, I should have known that you have been brainwashed by the NRA and have no sense of humor, Perhaps if you actually visit Australia worked or lived here, you would have a taste of how well gun control does work instead of you continually defending guns which are not tools of safety, In fact they're killing machines, Period!

Yes, because the National Rifle Association of America has such an impact on my everyday life... There I am every morning, eating my Froot Loops, when I bite down on a hard .22 Caliber shell, with the message "MURDER = FREEDOM... KILL A MINORITY TODAY" inscribed on the hard brass cartridge.

Perhaps you're the one who needs to reevaluate the propaganda you are spoon-fed.

Until then, I will take your advice and kindly remove you from Facebook... But only because you insist.

One less pro-communist loon to hassle me.
Given the Departure of Paramultart and SyllyPride from my social media, I escalate my Assault to my critics who are part of my network to egg them into taking me off their pages, I am not surprised that they flatly reject my offer to visit Australia and experience the fact that Gun Control does work, Americans are afraid to bite the bullet and don't really want positive change which is exactly what the Republicans and NRA are against, they don't want anything to change their way of life which is giving them the right to bear arms in the claim they feel safer, The claim that More Guns, Less Crime is laughable, the answer is Less Guns, More Control!

President Obama has tried to change America for the better but the Republicans have been playing party politics and have been against him since day one, America has itself to blame by giving the Republican Party full control of Congress, Big Mistake, A even bigger mistake if a Republican like Donald Trump is elected President!
Up yours Fleexy!
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

It's human nature for people to ignore information that's inconvenient or doesn't fit with their world view, but it can be egged on by major events, propaganda and political movements. I wouldn't isolate it just to America, except to say the hype over the amendments from youth is bound to make discussion challenging those values difficult. We see it here in Australia too with monarchists, for example.

I'm happy I am your as a friend on Facebook Rorie, and not just because we share vastly similar political views. You seem a good guy.

Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Lmao... The irony... :lol
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Yay. Obama for reelection. :british

Wait. Gun control or gun confiscation really works? Well gee whiz. What was I afraid of this whole time? It's time to stop living in fear. *angelic choir* Although there was that one time in Austria a long, long time ago... :helmet
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!