Emergency File Set against boredom - what would you include?

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
SupFanat
Vortininja

Emergency File Set against boredom - what would you include?

Post by SupFanat »

What I want is that absolutely every storage device has copy of Commander Keen. I mean I copy Commander Keen 4 and 6 to every single USB Stick which I have. So the risk to get bored and have no access to the best mean against it - Commander Keen - is very low. The ideanis to make a small folder with best ever computer files. I'll include all official Commander Keen games, some fan-made games, few timelapse and music videos (now I'm going to sleep and I'll say later which exact videos do I prefer), Aladdin, Lion King, all Supaplex stuff, some photos and music. I'll give you sample lists. Once made, it'll be copied everywhere. :)
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

I already have one for Keen, a sort of ultimate keen pack.
Includes:
  • Keen 1-6+dreams
  • Keen 7-9 (Ceilick's)+Netkeen+Super Keen Fighter 4
  • Music in rendered mp3s and midi
  • SGA Fonts
  • Maps of 1-6
  • Windows DosBOX
  • Most Keen modding tools/utils
Sadly can't share it with people for obvious reasons, but I can nab it when I need it.
[Edit] You could always make a USB linux disk to carry your OS/Files around with you... If you use Linux :P
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
SupFanat
Vortininja

Post by SupFanat »

I have tens of USB sticks and I want them all to have some very very best files. But not now. It's about 4 AM and still can't sleep.