At last! Finally I got over all limitation of European laws!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
SupFanat
Vortininja

At last! Finally I got over all limitation of European laws!

Post by SupFanat »

Some idiots have managed to persuade me that publishing my cell phone number means severe risk to be found and killed with this number. But my personal feeling says me that this idea is total crap. I hope you'll confirm it. Please understand that this fear ruined my entire life for years so I really want to get over it as sopn as possible. :)

I really want to publish my normal and backup cell phone numbers (both only for WhatsApp - please understand that I've blocked the phone function entirely because I really hate it very much - it's really way too annoying) and I'm looking forward for your confirmation. :)
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

I wouldn't say you would more likely be killed, however there's a higher chance of you getting doxed, but whatever I don't care go for it.
SupFanat
Vortininja

Post by SupFanat »

That's OK. One confirmation is enough - I believe you're all my best pen friends.
So now I finally completely destroy this annoying useless limitation and tell my both numbers:
- the smartphone one: +49-1573-8132679
- the tablet one (not active yet): +49-176-74932808
and the only practical purpose is only one: I really wanted to have at least one other fan of Keen as WhatsApp contact. :british
SupFanat
Vortininja

Post by SupFanat »

ScarletFlame wrote:I wouldn't say you would more likely be killed, however there's a higher chance of you getting doxed, but whatever I don't care go for it.
And it's my best argument which I use to persuade myself that you're really very neat. :)
SupFanat
Vortininja

Post by SupFanat »

I don't care about spammers at all.
I'd prefer to accept some risks of spamming but finally get the best chance to learn English as perfect as possible!!! I still didn't get any WhatsApp reply from this forum, though. :british
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

What does this have to do with European rules? As far as I know there are no restrictions on publishing phone numbers.

Also, it's not exactly easy to track down the location of a mobile unless you're from a telco or have hacked one. I'm not sure why anyone would want to kill you anyway.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
SupFanat
Vortininja

Post by SupFanat »

Because these rules brought me to crappy thought that I will be instantly killes if I publish my phone number! >:
Believe or not - but I really missed the chance to give you my phone number! :british

Now my wish list:
- make at least 40.000 km of GoPro spherical videos of extremely beautiful European roads.
- get rid of the unreasonable fear that British government wants to annoy everyone with CCTV