Looking at my country's politics...

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Nisaba
Janitress

modern icecreamism

Post by Nisaba »

it seems to be fashionable again to administer diets.
"to much iceccream causes abdominal pain" they say,
"Don't eat that sweet cherry before swimming, you might drown..." they say.
Is that spreading hypoallergenic infective, I'm wandering. And how to protect oneself? Wafers?
out now (link) : Image
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Eat nothing but bran. You probably won't live longer, it'll just *seem* that way.

candyjack wrote:Do you guys really think threads like these tend to start drama? My past experience on this website is that it's quite alright. Also what are your opinions on the Israel-Palestine conflict??
It's an alright conflict, but it lacks the zeal of the Sunni-Shia conflict or the audacity of TheGreat War. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW1aVuGHUwk

wiivn wrote:But the most important question of all time is why are the strawberries called strawberries, if they're not even berries?
There are two theories as to the true origin of the word, both deriving from its first syllable. One explanation hinges on a particular meaning of "straw" – a particle of straw, chaff, or mote – describing the appearance of the achenes (tiny yellow seeds) scattered over the surface of the berry. Another view says it comes from "stray" or "strew," designating the spread of the plant's runners (slender tendrils), in that in an unchecked field of strawberries the plants appear to have been strewn across the ground with their runners straying everywhere. This second explanation is the more popular.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Levellass wrote:Eat nothing but bran. You probably won't live longer, it'll just *seem* that way.
sig'd elsewhere
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.