-

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Post by keenmaster486 »

-
Last edited by keenmaster486 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

This community is indeed awesome. I've never known another game community that has sustained itself - and even flourished - so long after the development of the original game series has ceased. I'm glad to be part of it, even as a mere lurker :P

There is definitely a kind of atmosphere, or sense of cohesion here that people share. Something I've never seen on another community important for me, which I've been part of for over a decade :( Keep on Keening folks!
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

Grimson wrote:There is definitely a kind of atmosphere, or sense of cohesion here that people share.
I guess you could say we have a sense... of Keenship. KeenDealWithItGlasses.gif
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

Keening_Product wrote:I guess you could say we have a sense... of Keenship. KeenDealWithItGlasses.gif

Pun of the year.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
thehackercat
Yorp Doctor

Post by thehackercat »

Gridlock wrote: Was this the Keenweb mod? I have some folders on my computer dating back to 2010 that I think you released at one point. I could upload those if you want, but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.
Yes, that was it! Sorry for the bump.

Send me a PM or post a link here! Somehow I lost all those files completely. I'd like to get them back even if I don't end up doing anything with them.