PCKF site errors

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

PCKF site errors

Post by szemi »

Sometimes (not often), I receive this error if I wanna open PCKF:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /var/www/vhost.d/pckf.keenmodding.org/phpbb/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/vhost.d/pckf.keenmodding.org/phpbb/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/vhost.d/pckf.keenmodding.org/phpbb/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

and keenmodding.org:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Well, the sites are good now, but what if the error message appears again (suddenly)? Something must be done to avoid this in the future.
Yeah, piece of cake!
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Post by keenmaster486 »

Yup. That error happens for me about 20% of the time. I guess adurdin's working on fixing it, but until we get an update we'll just have to wait.
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

There might be an announcement about the site soon. I'll talk to adurdin and check if it's okay to republish some conversations from other platforms here.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass