My Future. Not Too Bright

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
eK
Grunt

SYNDROME

Post by eK »

Djaser, you made me laugh, thanks :)

The internet is full of self-diagnosed Aspergers sufferers. A lot of people struggle with things in life, and it's easier to believe that a disease is holding us back than it is to confront and overcome.

Additionally, people like to think they're unique, (we're all told from the day we're born that we're special) and claiming Aspergers is an easy way to make yourself special.

We can't all be special though, most of us are just plain ordinary.

Don't let a disorder, be it real or assumed, define who you are.

szevvy
Vortininja

Post by szevvy »

Back on the original topic - it seems my fears were well founded, and due to EA's cuts I have been made redundant.

On the upside - I got a lovely redundancy package and another job 5 minutes down the road :)
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

Would like to wish Rorie luck with the job search before swinging offtopic again for a moment.

Hey eK, #keeners still around?
eK
Grunt

Sure is...

Post by eK »

Sure is, but don't expect a reply if you jump in - replies may take a day or two (we're pretty idle and don't check that much)
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

Ceilick wrote:Would like to wish Rorie luck with the job search before swinging offtopic again for a moment.

Hey eK, #keeners still around?
for the time being i have gone back to doing day programs. i am joined a new orgainztion called encompass. it does not look good at the moment only been there 3 weeks. eventually once i have settled in i hope to find part time work. i warn you there are about the same amount of idiots at encompass when i was at st.l. last week when i was doing cooking me & a instructions where trying to explain to another client (which of course was not listening) what a gynecologist really does. hell the dh didn't understand that you do not go to see a gynecologist for a back problem. i will never help him again. he just will not listen but thankfully i am only with him 1 day a week. i would leave this place but face it i have only been there for 3 weeks & if i ever what to work at woolies i will have to stay at encompass for a number of years. they will support me when i get my dream job until i can manage on my own. i just hope i can work soon i miss having extra pocket money
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!