Australia or NZ?

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.

Where would i be happy to call home?

Australia
No votes
New Zealand (NZ)
100%

Total votes: 7

StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Rorie.

It's not supposed to be a "convincing stunt" because IT'S A JOKE. Nobody is actually serious about suing Canada for plagiarism. I would hope that would be obvious but since it apparently isn't I'll point it out to you. Stop taking this so damn seriously.

As for the health care thing...I already said all I can about that long ago. Several times. I'm not going there again.
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

america & canada still have nice people there is the odd chance you will meet someone racist but canadians will always turn out be nicer.
People are people no matter where you go. You're going to find the same 'nice, good' people and the same 'mean, bad' people no matter where you look. Trying to say "yeah, but you're more likely to find the bad ones in the United States" just shows your own prejudice for the sake of having prejudice. Theres no purpose for it.

Lava, your California clone is clearly mislabled. It should be a clone of the Cascadia region, as Vancouver Island is clearly posing as the Olympic peninsula of my home state Washington :O
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Hey NZ, enjoy your title of "First Country That Swine Flu Infected After Mexico". I'll just be over here laughing ok.