Financial phobia

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
SupFanat
Vortininja

Financial phobia

Post by SupFanat »

Hi.
I, SupFanat, suffer from financial phobia.
I hope this is only phobia (unreasonable fear) and not a reasonable fear.
The thread which I fear is money (finances).
I fear that everything which I do isn't going to give me money.
Therefore, after some limited reserves of money will run out, there will be no new money anymore to replace old spent money.
There is, in fact, no privacy - private talks are heard by neighbors unless they are deaf, the text messages in Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp are all transferred through servers which are owned by strangers - and they have surveillance, of course.
I do not fear loss of privacy - I fear loss of money - and most people have income only one (1) day in month, which means, they can live only 12 (twelve) days in year at most, only merely existing 353 of 365 days of non-leap year and 354 of 366 days of leap year.
Is there any possibility for online everyday income?
I need to save money by reducing costs of food... Unfulfilling stress job is not a solution.
I am autistic - and the nightmare is separation of autistic person from autism...
candyjack
Vortininja

Re: Financial phobia

Post by candyjack »

If you are autistic then maybe you can get NEETbux?
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Re: Financial phobia

Post by proYorp »

I don't think most people are concerned with the fact that income only comes in once a month-- so I don't think this is something that you need to worry over. Everyone I know is certainly more than "merely existing" on the days they aren't getting a paycheck.

I would recommend doing some studying of economics and how it all works. I believe it's an extremely complex field of research so it will probably take some effort to comprehend. But things are usually less frightening once you understand them.

I hope this helps!
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image