Cussing

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Heheh. Other CK words that sound rude but aren't...

Foob :evil
Fribbulus Xax :evil
Bloog :evil
Shikkers :evil
Burrh :evil
Vlook :evil
BASA :evil
Fleex :evil
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

In my CS class, we're working on programming some robots to do some tasks. (Map out a room, locate tennis balls, etc.) The robots have embedded linux on them running on ARM processors, and to stick files on them and run them, we need to SSH to them over the campus's wireless network. ANYWAY - here comes the semi-relevant part of the story - the username we connect with is 'root' (not surprisingly), and the password is 'rootme'. :confused Root Me ... oddly creepy and I don't know who decided it would be a good password.

Yesterday we accidentally logged into another group's robot by typing in the wrong IP address, and realized that someone could do the same to us, because all of the robots have the same username/password. So (after putting some creepy text files on their robot), at my suggestion we changed our password to 'rootmeharder'. :crazy

Looking back on this post, the story is even less relevant than I thought. Oh well.
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Lawl.
Did you send them a bunch of TXT files saying things that would suggest ther glimmerings of self awareness in their robot? That would be lolworthy. Especially if they had no idea how the files got there and you kept on putting more files there every day.