Chirstmas Day

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Chirstmas Day

Post by Rorie »

what will you do on chirstmas day?
for me it is church in the morning then i stay on during the arvo & help out with the free lunch the salvation army hold every year for homeless or disadvantaged adults after that it is time to go home & relax there i don't know what my family is doing in the evening but i think we may have a bbq but i do not know yet
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Ravey
Grunt

Post by Ravey »

That sounds pretty awesome if you ask me! I have no idea what we'll be doing, it's a surprise! I hope it involves Duke Nukem 3D though.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Typing this post! But apart from that...

After playing a bunch of random and outdated computer games, I'll be heading to one of my cousins' place for lunch, drinking a bunch of beer, cruising along to my brother's place for tea, then homeward. Lots more random stuff mixed in amongst it, but that's the basic plan. Then Boxing day it's back to business setting up our carnival for the coming month.

Christmas is gradually taking on a more meaningful nature for me again, it seems. Part of that is the fact that I celebrate it in a pagan solstice-oriented context, instead of playing a game of pin-the-santa-hat-on-the-messiah.

I'd still like to find a way to bring back the atmosphere that Christmas had during my childhood. It has a lot in common with the early days of playing Keen.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

I'll probably study for my exam for Arabic all day long probably to be disturbed for an annoying family meal.
Have I mentioned that I hate Christmas?
Probably.
Aaaah, not the bees!
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

*sings*

Pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants.

*drank too much beer tmoorning, should sleep noiwq*