Should i get the hell out of here

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Should i get the hell out of here

Post by Rorie »

let me say this in words people can understand. following my recent tirades on the american way of life, guns, health care cuba. the whole bloody lot should i get the hell out of here & never return? this may be hard for some americans to stomach but as of 2day i feel terrible for flaming innocent people including the yanks. even though it is on & off this is not like me. i am normally a very friendly person but it just takes one thing to set me off. i was born with anger problems including depression i blame my behavioral problems for the hate topics i am not kidding i really do. i seriously do not hate america i would still love to visit your country some day. i do not except it but i would love your apology & forgive me & understand that i am easily set off but i do have good days. please understand. peace
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Well, I'm not one to tell people to leave anywhere forever. And honestly I don't think it is necessary for you to do so either. I'll be honest, though; this cycle is a little tiring, where you voice a strong opinion on a social issue, people disagree, you get pissed and offend the community, and then you apologize and...go back to the same sort of thing. I understand that you're easily set off by these issues, and so my suggestion would be that you stop posting threads about social issues at all. (This is a Commander Keen forum, after all. :) ) It's not that the issues aren't important or that it's wrong of you to voice your opinions on them, its the fact that they make you say things you later regret.

That's just my advice. Do what you want to. :)
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Re: Should i get the hell out of here

Post by Syllypryde »

Rorie wrote:let me say this in words people can understand. following my recent tirades on the american way of life, guns, health care cuba. the whole bloody lot should i get the hell out of here & never return? this may be hard for some americans to stomach but as of 2day i feel terrible for flaming innocent people including the yanks. even though it is on & off this is not like me. i am normally a very friendly person but it just takes one thing to set me off. i was born with anger problems including depression i blame my behavioral problems for the hate topics i am not kidding i really do. i seriously do not hate america i would still love to visit your country some day. i do not except it but i would love your apology & forgive me & understand that i am easily set off but i do have good days. please understand. peace
I do not think you should leave and as I stated in an earlier post, you have the right to your opinion. Just be aware that when you state your opinion, there may be people who disagree with it. You have the right to disagree with the people who disagree with you. The best thing to do is to remain as civil as possible. Once things get nasty and name-calling begins, then it is usually best to stop. If you find yourself losing control then pull back and relax. The more you go off on someone, the less people are going to respect you. Respect is a 2-way street. Do the best you can to give people the same respect you would like for yourself. This is just a suggestion, of course. It is up to you how you want to handle discussions.

Patrick
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Genius314
Vorticon Elite

Post by Genius314 »

While I don't want to tell you to leave, I think you might be better off somewhere else.
I'm sure there are forums out there just for these kinds of debates. A Keen forum isn't really the place to discuss such issues.
You'd probably be better off in a different community...
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Read your own sig and you'll know the answer.
Keep on Keenin'