KeenRush

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

KeenRush

Post by Rorie »

can you please delete the american & gun ownership topics? i feel ashamed by ever starting them plus they have brought nothing but trouble to this forum
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

What do people think? People usually say I delete topics too easily when requested. Should I just lock it down?
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

When you put something out on the Internet, you need to take responsibility for its outcome, just as with the things you say in 'real life'. The content no longer really belongs to Rorie, having been contributed to by many others, so it shouldn't be his decision to have it all deleted. I don't see it as anything shameful though, and it actually inspired some interesting conversation. So don't sweat it.

However, as was stated in one of your threads recently, what's tiring is your cycle of posting lots relatively controversial topics, refusing to back down from your opinion and not listening to what others say, and then deciding you were wrong the whole time and asking people to forget about it.

Maybe you could go back through your topics and consider the conflicting opinions offered to you and learn something from other people's ideas instead of simply trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug.