Computor troubles

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.

Which?

Louchem
No votes
Wakeen
20%
ChibiKeen
80%

Total votes: 5

Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Computor troubles

Post by Bonevelous »

Hi... I screwed up my computer trying to install Linux. All my projects are gonna be on a hiatus now. Sorry for the inconvenience. :dead

As a fun question, though, when my dad gets my computer working, what should I work on next? I'll work on the most popular choice.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Don't have much idea what they're all about...
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Genius314
Vorticon Elite

Post by Genius314 »

I agree with KeenRush. We can't really vote on what project we want you to work on if we don't know anything about them...
The most I know is that ChibiKeen will use the sprite in your avatar. :p

Yeah, and Linux can be a pain to install if you don't know what you're doing... what distro was it?
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

If WaKeen has anything to do with WaLolita fashion style, I guess it will be Keen styled traditionally japanese.

I voted for chibiKeen because until now no one ever did a full 1tile-high-Keen Mod.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bonevelous »

tulip wrote:If WaKeen has anything to do with WaLolita fashion style, I guess it will be Keen styled traditionally japanese.
I've never heard of WaLolita before. :confused

It's based off of the Wario concept: an antiheroic rival of Keen travels to another planet to get rich quick. :disguised

Louchem is gonna be a Keen4 mod about Keen visiting the planet Louchem to find and destroy the Gylimanium Gems of destruction to save the planet Janrischk. >:

ChibiKeen's plot is that Keen went to planet Xit to find his babysitter four super valuable crystals for her birthday. :birthday

I might be abandoning some of the mods that I mentioned in Mineepleo... Even though I think I've only started Louchem... Which certainly won't be abandoned. :D
Last edited by Bonevelous on Wed Apr 29, 2009 15:09, edited 2 times in total.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Of those, WaKeen sounds the most interesting to me, but Louchem as a Keen 4 mod would be worth seeing as well...
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bonevelous »

My XP is working, and it finnaly has internet access! Now we can begin the most popular choice, Chibikeen!!! :begging