HoboRed

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Fleexy wrote:The Bunny is right...
I think you're posting just to stay ahead of me...
Wow. I just dared to compare and he really does have more posts than you! :dead2 He'll be a Vorticon Elite in no time ;)
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
HoboRed
Vortininja

Post by HoboRed »

I dont post unattentively
RIP Eduard Khil
Aroenai
Vortininja

Post by Aroenai »

An average of 19.75 posts per day and you've only been a member for 5 days... don't you think that's a bit extreme?
shikadi
Vorticon Elite

Post by shikadi »

all posts of hobored contains 5 or less words, talk about rushing
(excluding quotes)
nothing usefull here
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

shikadi wrote:all posts of hobored contains 5 or less words, talk about rushing
(excluding quotes)
Has anyone noticed all of his quote tags are broken somehow? Are you pressing the quote button above the person's post or pressing the quote tag button on your message editor and trying to fill it in manually (or just doing the whole tag manually)? I think doing the latter doesn't work out too good :bloody
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Aroenai wrote:An average of 19.75 posts per day and you've only been a member for 5 days... don't you think that's a bit extreme?
Guess he ate his vegetables. (No wonder Keen doesn't)
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

I think this guy is really annoying and he's acting like a dumb garg. :barf :moon
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Iv4n wrote:I think this guy is really annoying and he's acting like a dumb garg. :barf :moon
:stoopid

His quotes have correct syntax, I think he checked the 'Disable BBCode in this post' box accidentally. :dead2
Galaxieretter
Arachnut

Post by Galaxieretter »

DSL wrote:No problem being active, mate ;)
Great to see someone rush this forum like you Hobo.
When are you going to start use my avatar?
I made it for you.
Is that some sort of messed up haiku?
Fleexy wrote:Anyway, the 39 posts in two days is a bit suspicious... reminds me of najawa on K:M. :(
Or Najawah on the PCKF... :rolleyes I was thinking more along the lines of Harvy... but yeah Harvy and Naj... both needed to go.

Hobo, don't be a Naj. Try to limit yourself to like... 5 posts a day or something.
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

A normal posts per day average is around 1.25, IMKO. Yours is... a lot higher than that. Mine is below average, 0.44. And maybe this should be locked, could be offensive... :dead2
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Now who has more posts? :drool
HoboRed wrote:Whats wrong with being active?
What's wrong with being a [size=0]spammer[/size]
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Fleexy wrote:A normal posts per day average is around 1.25, IMKO. Yours is... a lot higher than that. Mine is below average, 0.44. And maybe this should be locked, could be offensive... :dead2
I do not post everyday, but there have been days I have posted 5 or more posts. Does that make me a troll?
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Syllypryde wrote:
Fleexy wrote:A normal posts per day average is around 1.25, IMKO. Yours is... a lot higher than that. Mine is below average, 0.44. And maybe this should be locked, could be offensive... :dead2
I do not post everyday, but there have been days I have posted 5 or more posts. Does that make me a troll?
No, you're only a troll when you post 20+ times a day and your posts are usually 7- words. :dead2
Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bonevelous »

Fleexy wrote:
Syllypryde wrote:
No, you're only a troll when you post 20+ times a day and your posts are usually 7- words. :dead2
Would you be a spammer if post 20+ times a day and your posts were usually random jiglash and/or advertising? :confused

Yes. Jiglash is a new English word, invented by me. The "g" is pronouned like the "g" in "girl".
Check out Flixxy the Fox: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6378

Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Bonevelous wrote:
Fleexy wrote:
Syllypryde wrote: I do not post everyday, but there have been days I have posted 5 or more posts. Does that make me a troll?
Would you be a spammer if post 20+ times a day and your posts were usually random jiglash and/or advertising? :confused

Yes. Jiglash is a new English word, invented by me. The "g" is pronouned like the "g" in "girl".
So, you're saying I'm a spammer? :confused