Archiving the PCKF

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Djaser wrote:Don't be to hard on yourself KR, you'll have plenty of companionship when you'll be in the army.
:O :lol
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

I managed to avoid army, by the way. Neither did I have to go through the alternative. So, I'm completely free from that idiotic brainwashing/patriotic department. If I had been forced there I would've ran away.

@CK Guy: Who the fucl cares. Sorry, you're being really irritating and malicious, and for a reason I can't understand, especially after all my beta testing of your work, for example (even if I'm a bad tester probably, but I've always done it as well as I could), and my reviews of that work has been nothing but good, as well.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Genius314
Vorticon Elite

Post by Genius314 »

I'm glad to see the "I have the rights!" topic.
*Reads* Ha ha.
But wait... was OrganonTom the real one, or was it just a continuation of the joke?

It's also fun to see how (most of) the older members were also noobs at some point.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

All life begins with n00b and ends with n00b... This is the truth! This is my belief. At least for now...

Edit: oops, forgot something.
Last edited by entropicdecay on Tue Nov 27, 2007 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Genius314 wrote:But wait... was OrganonTom the real one, or was it just a continuation of the joke?
Too lazy to check that topic again so I may not know what I'm talking about, but real Tom has never posted on our boards. So I'd say OrganonTom is not real. Yeah, too bad! :( Or at least he has never revealed himself! :disguised
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
xtraverse
Stranded Fish

Post by xtraverse »

That actually may have been the real Tom, I guess only eK knows now.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Woah, awesome -- and my memory had erased that part completely!! Yeah, it definitely seems like he's the real one, unless eK made the joke very well -- but he also said once April's was over that the second Tom really was the real one and the first one was a joke. Nice!
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

It WAS a whole lot more hostile. =P
(Used to be LordofGlobox)