AvK

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
divo
Grunt

AvK

Post by divo »

Hey, I just joined the new board (I used to be "DivoKeen").

I just found out that Levellord, Levellass and Djaser finished my abandoned AvK mod.. and did some mighty fine work!

I've played it through now and thought that I would show my appreciation. I probably won't be so active on this board (If active at all) but I just felt like I had to thank you three for making something out of my first and only Commander Keen mod.

Hell, I don't even know if any of you are still part of the community but thanks anyways!

PS: That "window" in the end "cinematic" was supposed to be Keen looking out of the windshield of the Bacon-can-spaceship (Or whatever that was called). And to stretch it further I vaguely remember that I wanted to make a sequel called Predators VS Keen or something like that. Those ships were supposed to be the Predator ships invading Earth or something.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Hi divo, have to say again that I loved your work on AvK, the original beta(s?)! LL's, LLa's, and Djaser's work is great as well, but I think I still haven't completed that mod, I got distracted because of being busy on something. Should finish it now, if I haven't...
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

Hi there! :)

I don't know why, but currently LevelLord and Levelass are missing from the new PCKF... Where are they?! :(
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Hi Divo, thank you appreciation. I did only some minor things but I loved working on it, probably because I like the alien movies so much.
Aaaah, not the bees!