Heyo, I'm back!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Heyo, I'm back!

Post by proYorp »

hello it me

So yeah. Been offline for quite awhile thanks to a computer failure, which was further complicated by, well, I don't think I need to explain what a firestorm 2020 was. You all saw it. Yeah, I was pretty salty about the whole thing for a little while (okay... a long while :lol ), but in all honesty, it was probably good for me to be off the internet for some time. :dopekeen Think I learned some things about patience in the last year....

Anyway, just makin' a thread real quick to let you guys know, since this was already brought up a few times. Big shoutout to TheBigV for posting my nonsense for me while I wasn't able to. :D I think I'll be around some, now that I've got a bit of a temporary setup, at least.
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Re: Heyo, I'm back!

Post by Benvolio »

Welcome back! Everyone loves Sunset (even if its creators are highly elusive on the forum!). Would be keen (sic) to see more of your work, if you are so inclined.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Welcome back, sir!
Yeah, piece of cake!
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

good to have you back!

yeah, as Benvolio already mentioned, Sunset looks phenomenal! again an outstanding mod with a splendid colour palette and magnificent graphics.
out now (link) : Image
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

Hi and welcome back. :)
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Hopefully you didn't lost any keen projects/mods/games.
DarkAle
Vorticon Elite

Post by DarkAle »

Welcome back, proYorp. Nice to see again one of Sunset's creators. :D I loved that mod :love
Commander Keen in... Robot Apocalypse!
Episode 13: The Ultra Omegamatic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6802
Episode 14: Secret of the Sorcerer viewtopic.php?t=13031
TheBigV
Vortininja

Post by TheBigV »

I'm glad you're finally back, and I'm glad I could help you out!
nanomekia
Vorticon Elite

Post by nanomekia »

Ey, welcome back mate!
Writer. Translator. Player of games. Only bites when asked nicely.

"That's ten pounds of yikes in a five-pound bag."
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Post by proYorp »

Hey, thanks everyone! :D I feel very welcomed back indeed. :helmet

Benvolio wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:36 Welcome back! Everyone loves Sunset (even if its creators are highly elusive on the forum!). Would be keen (sic) to see more of your work, if you are so inclined.
Heh, thanks. :disguised Any elusivity on my part is unintentional, currently due to shortage of time (but it is an amusing idea to me that I've somehow become a rare mythical sighting, even if that isn't quite what you meant).

Oh, you'll be seeing plenty more work from me, eventually. ;) Funny enough, during the time in which I had no resources to do any modding, I had more ideas for Keen stuff (both new things and for projects I already had planned) than in practically any time that I did have the means to! The trouble now is just going to be finding time to work on them all. :dopekeen Yes, I think I have a long Keening career ahead of me.

Nospike wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:12 Hi and welcome back. :)
Welcome back yourself! Haven't seen you around since I was a newbie. And here I am making a thread about it when I've only been gone a year. Although I really do think people should make threads more often. I mean, have you guys seen how much cool stuff just gets dumped into the off-topic thread?! :D

Roobar wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 16:00 Hopefully you didn't lost any keen projects/mods/games.
Fortunately not, although some stuff is a little hard to access right now just due to the components needed to transfer stuff. But I think the main things there are some beta-testing videos, and stuff I already finished.
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image