Home Alone

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Home Alone

Post by szemi »

This comedy is very funny for me. Especially the 3rd episode.
the 2nd is good too - Lost In New York. The 2 evil guy. Kevin's mum forgot that Kevin is at home. She says: KEVIIIIN!!!!

And in the 3rd episode the electricals things. XD XD that's very cool
and rat in that man's trousers. XD XD

Well,i'm waiting for your opinions about this film.
Yeah, piece of cake!
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

It's a shame that kids in real life have to grow up so he couldn't be in the 3rd movie. It might make an interesting sequel for Kevin to be an adult with a kid of his own, then he leaves his kid home alone and team rocket robbers start attacking the house.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

The 1st and 2nd were one of my favourite movies when I was young. They're still great. The third one is ok, but it's just not the same obviously... Also, I think the robbers' roles (Marv and Harry (IIRC)) were pulled off very well. :lol
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:It's a shame that kids in real life have to grow up so he couldn't be in the 3rd movie. It might make an interesting sequel for Kevin to be an adult with a kid of his own, then he leaves his kid home alone and team rocket robbers start attacking the house.
Kevin, is back in the fourth, probably my favourite of the series.
Aaaah, not the bees!