Last dvd you brought

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Rorie wrote:Image Image
The Songs Remains the Same, I plan on buying that at some point in the future. The other day I got the Led Zeppelin DVD (from 2003). Pure awesome. I'm watching it for the first time right now. God damn Jimmy Page playing the guitar with a bow during Dazed and Confused. :D I am a happy panda.

edit: I Just realized that said 'box' up there instead of 'bow'. It's been that way for a while, and I imagine it was rather misleading. Fixed now, not that anyone really cares. :dopekeen
Last edited by ckguy on Fri Oct 10, 2008 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

Image Image
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

Man, I love movies like Last Action Hero where "reality" get mixed up with "fiction". :)
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

for $15 @ ezydvd.com.au
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

for A$28.99 @ coles i had a $50 gift card so i used half of the value on that i also brought a smoothie from the dairy section so now i need to find someway of spending the remaning A$17.82 have until the 10/2010 to use it all up
Up yours Fleexy!
Gr1nreaper
Vortininja

Post by Gr1nreaper »

let's see half of $50 is 25, so it looks like you cheated coles out of $3.99, unless aussie math is different from math in the northern hemisphere. and at $7.18, that has to be one seriously gourmet smoothie. I wouldn't worry too much about spending the remaining cash on the gift card, Rorie; you have almost 2 years before the money expires.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Gr1nreaper wrote:let's see half of $50 is 25, so it looks like you cheated coles out of $3.99, unless aussie math is different from math in the northern hemisphere. and at $7.18, that has to be one seriously gourmet smoothie. I wouldn't worry too much about spending the remaining cash on the gift card, Rorie; you have almost 2 years before the money expires.
actually the smoothie was only a little over $3 i should have mentioned that i apologize
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Image Image
Up yours Fleexy!
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

From the time that Peter Jackson still made good movies.
Aaaah, not the bees!
IMA3HDDMNKY
Vortininja

Re:

Post by IMA3HDDMNKY »

^ Oh, yes. I love that movie! Bad Taste is another awesome flick from Jackson's glory days. Meet The Feebles, I think, is hilarious, but requires a little imagination and an open mind (the main characters are puppets...).

I recently bought the 5-disc Ultimate Collector's Edition of Blade Runner, which is one of my all-time favorite films. A long overdue and very worthwhile acquisition.
KATHERINE

last dvd you brought?

Post by KATHERINE »

Can't remember, for much of the year, I was doing Netflix, but it might have to be at least either Bedtime Stories or Marley & Me, that I brought last. And I have Corline on pre-order, but that doesn't count.

Edit: Thinking about it, I also got Hounddog from Amazon's market place,and I got 2 PBS specials on dvd, but I don't think that they count as movies, I have a Hot Dog Program, and an Ice Cream Show. Sorry, if I make you hungray, while reading this message.

Post by kendricktamis »

I bought "Welcome to the Dollhouse" and "Lilya 4-Ever" from Amazon.com last week. I am going to buy Black album of Mettalica.
TerminILL
Skypest

Post by TerminILL »

Two spambots in a row! AMAZING.
IMA3HDDMNKY
Vortininja

Re:

Post by IMA3HDDMNKY »

I recently bought some MST3K dvd's. I haven't been keeping up but it seems Shout Factory is doing an excellent job with their dvd releases.