There Will Be Blood

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Allstories
Annoyed Grunt

There Will Be Blood

Post by Allstories »

Best movie. Of year. Go see. Right now.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Hm, there certainly seems to be a lot of praise for it. Haven't heard of it until now... I still don't know what kind of movie it is, however. :confused But perhaps I'll go to see it, I have two free tickets to spare and I have to spend them before April.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

It's horror, not my type though. I heard only bad reviews for this part of the series so Allstories claim makes me raise my eyebrows.
Aaaah, not the bees!
Allstories
Annoyed Grunt

Post by Allstories »

Uhh, are you thinking of the same movie I'm thinking of? I'm not talking about Saw or something, I'm talking about There Will Be Blood. It's getting a whole bunch of Academy Awards nominations right now.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

No I was indeed thinking of Saw and that shows that you could have put some more information in your first post.
Anyway, trailer looks good. I will keep an eye on this one.
Aaaah, not the bees!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

:lol Yeah, I too thought that Djaser might be mixing this with some other movie. But agree, there could be a bit more than only the movie title mentioned in the topic title. Anyways, looking at the photos and stuff, wouldn't have expected it to be so brilliant (not my opinion, at least not until I've seen it).

Here's the official page: http://www.paramountvantage.com/blood/
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

:scary :scary Never seen it :scary :scary
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

^ Massiver bump from an oldschool necromancer. :dead
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

VikingBoyBilly wrote::scary :scary Never seen it :scary :scary
DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!! :stunned :vikeen :stunned :vikeen
Aaaah, not the bees!
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Djaser wrote:No I was indeed thinking of Saw and that shows that you could have put some more information in your first post.
Although I agree that his post was pretty empty, I don't think you should blame him. You could have done some research since he actually wrote There Will Be Blood, not "OH YES, THERE WILL BE BLOOD" as quoted from the SAW III poster.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

ZidaneA wrote:
Djaser wrote:No I was indeed thinking of Saw and that shows that you could have put some more information in your first post.
Although I agree that his post was pretty empty, I don't think you should blame him. You could have done some research since he actually wrote There Will Be Blood, not "OH YES, THERE WILL BE BLOOD" as quoted from the SAW III poster.
I blame who I want.
Why don't you just shut the fucl up about a post of early 2008, mkay?
Aaaah, not the bees!
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Djaser wrote:
ZidaneA wrote:
I blame who I want.
I didn't see it was from 2008.
That is not a good way to make someone regret something though. I find you really immature. It's not that like you're making things better.

But then again, some people have the need to say such unnecessary things to emphazise themselves.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

ZidaneA wrote:
Djaser wrote:
ZidaneA wrote: Although I agree that his post was pretty empty, I don't think you should blame him. You could have done some research since he actually wrote There Will Be Blood, not "OH YES, THERE WILL BE BLOOD" as quoted from the SAW III poster.
I blame who I want.
That is not a good way to make someone regret something though. I find you really immature. It's not that like you're making things better.

But then again, some people have the need to say such unnecessary things to emphazise themselves.
You're really not that bright, now are you? You start moaning that I had to do some research about a post of 2008. Maybe you are the one that should pay more attention?
You may not like the way that I respond to you, but this exactly what you deserve after playing the wise guy and sticking your nose in someone else his business.

Love,
Djaser
Aaaah, not the bees!
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Djaser wrote:
ZidaneA wrote:
Djaser wrote: I blame who I want.

You're really not that bright, now are you? You start moaning that I had to do some research about a post of 2008. Maybe you are the one that should pay more attention?
You may not like the way that I respond to you, but this exactly what you deserve after playing the wise guy and sticking your nose in someone else his business.

Love,
Djaser
There is a difference between doing research and paying attention.

I wasn't playing the "wise guy". I just disproved you. I don't think I should be treated like garg just because of that.
This is a forum, and on a forum, everyone can respond to anyones post. That's the concept of a forum, if you didn't know. If you felt that your post shouldn't be answered by anyone but Allstories, you should've sent him a PM. Simple.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

No it would have been fine if someone responded two years ago. Telling someone what to do after this period is not.
Aaaah, not the bees!