Comments on a Postcard

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
mortimermcmirestinks
Owner of Club Vort

Comments on a Postcard

Post by mortimermcmirestinks »

What the heck is this????

(By the way, this)
...says the most charming guy in the room.

I'm back... kind of? Not really.

You can also find me here.
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

this is a broken image!!!!

THAT
might be the joke actually haha.
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

I'm pretty sure that's not the joke, as other comicstrips are equally broken.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

tulip wrote:I'm pretty sure that's not the joke, as other comicstrips are equally broken.
Damn.

Maybe it's a massive whole-site joke? Like an April fool's but for the whole year! :P

(yeah, I am NOT being serious about a broken image being a joke!)
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

"and that's what beer goggles will get you."

If this is the author's way of simulating that episode of the simpsons for us it really sucks >:
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
TerminILL
Skypest

Post by TerminILL »

HELLO I AM HERE TO EXPLAIN THE JOKE WHICH EVERYONE PROBABLY ALREADY GETS.

The whole premise of the strip is that the comics have been made, complete with commentary, but somehow the comics have all been lost. Each strip is just the commentary, and it is left up to the reader to imagine what the hell the commentary is talking about.
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

TerminILL wrote:HELLO I AM HERE TO EXPLAIN THE JOKE WHICH EVERYONE PROBABLY ALREADY GETS.

The whole premise of the strip is that the comics have been made, complete with commentary, but somehow the comics have all been lost. Each strip is just the commentary, and it is left up to the reader to imagine what the hell the commentary is talking about.
I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneonevvvvvvvvvvv

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Will no longer feels like an idiot, he just feels like a spam poster.

EDIT: Okay, I'll admit that I was joking when I said it...... :disguised
mortimermcmirestinks
Owner of Club Vort

Post by mortimermcmirestinks »

kuliwil wrote:
TerminILL wrote:HELLO I AM HERE TO EXPLAIN THE JOKE WHICH EVERYONE PROBABLY ALREADY GETS.

I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT
kuliwil also wrote: a bunch more stuff.
Ditto; that's what I thought.
...says the most charming guy in the room.

I'm back... kind of? Not really.

You can also find me here.