Page 1 of 1

Inheritance

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 17:50
by VikingBoyBilly
Chris Paolini's 4th book is coming out November 8, 2011.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!
He has tons on prequels and expansions of the Eragon universe planned to further his career!

Get ready for this cover art:
Image
LOL! :lol

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 21:20
by DaVince
It's a thing.

Has anyone ever noticed that if you lower the value of a single letter by 1, "Eragon" becomes "Dragon"? :P

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 22:33
by Deltamatic
No, I never did. The letter change adds a syllable and shifts the emphasis around, so that could've helped disguise it.

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:04
by tulip
DaVince wrote:Has anyone ever noticed that if you lower the value of a single letter by 1, "Eragon" becomes "Dragon"? :P
Oh god, yes, lamest thing ever in the history of naming a hero.

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:31
by DHeadshot
tulip wrote:
DaVince wrote:Has anyone ever noticed that if you lower the value of a single letter by 1, "Eragon" becomes "Dragon"? :P
Oh god, yes, lamest thing ever in the history of naming a hero.
Coming Soon: Inheritance: The Game! Starring Dommander Leen, Euke Oukem and Ket Tet Xilly!

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 13:18
by kuliwil
DHeadshot wrote: Coming Soon: Inheritance: The Game! Starring Dommander Leen, Euke Oukem and Ket Tet Xilly!
And don't forget, a surprise appearance by Gorky and Tooney

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 14:31
by mortimer
Excellent news! I actually enjoy these more than Lord of the Rings, and I think it's probably my favourite series. The title's a bit lame though...

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:05
by VikingBoyBilly
mortimer wrote:Excellent news! I actually enjoy these more than Lord of the Rings, and I think it's probably my favourite series. The title's a bit lame though...
... well I can't lol at you for making an unjust comparison. Tolkien is boring :tired
(I got a book of old norse poems translated by him, and its sadly underwhelming)

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 14:30
by mortimer
[quote="mortimer"]Excellent news! I actually enjoy these more than (insert favourite book here)[\quote]

This is basically what I was trying to say :P

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 15:34
by Paramultart
VikingBoyBilly wrote:Tolkien is boring :tired
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 18:26
by Grimson
You mental wimps. :|

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 18:50
by Deltamatic
Tolkien's stuff is awesome, and his writing is well-crafted and poetic, but alas a lot of the "and then we kept walking through this region while having small talk and singing folk songs" is boring.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 14:23
by mortimer
The Two Towers gets a bit tiring at times, but he didn't have an editor!