Doctor Who

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Just thought of something. Since the Doctor's pregnancy scan keeps alternating positive and negative. Could it be that there's a paradox where the baby does and does not exist? Possibly killed so she would kill the doctor, but also in a way that her death would make the need to kill her obsolete.
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

But that wouldn't affect the pregnancy.
Maybe the Ponds did/not have children once they realized that Pond Jr. would kill the Doctor.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

guynietoren wrote:Just thought of something. Since the Doctor's pregnancy scan keeps alternating positive and negative. Could it be that there's a paradox where the baby does and does not exist? Possibly killed so she would kill the doctor, but also in a way that her death would make the need to kill her obsolete.
Answer: No. Watch The Almost People.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image
mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer »

:garg :garg :garg :garg :garg
Last edited by mortimer on Sun Jul 12, 2020 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thousand thundering typhoons!
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

KeenEmpire wrote:
guynietoren wrote:Just thought of something. Since the Doctor's pregnancy scan keeps alternating positive and negative. Could it be that there's a paradox where the baby does and does not exist? Possibly killed so she would kill the doctor, but also in a way that her death would make the need to kill her obsolete.
Answer: No. Watch The Almost People.
Yes I found that bit out today.
mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer »

Last edited by mortimer on Sun Jul 12, 2020 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

Given the recent revelations, it's getting more and more likely that the person River kills is Rory. Watch her expression when she sees him in Stormcage. Watch the Doctor explain how he's not actually a good man. See how much of a legend he's becoming in his own right.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image
mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer »

Last edited by mortimer on Sun Jul 12, 2020 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Does anyone know what the doctor means when he says he can't cross his own timeline? I thought I ment he couldn't visit himself in his past or even be in the same time as himself. But somehow River was able to see herself attack the doctor. I also remember hearing that in one episode the Tardis crashed into itself.
So I'm assuming that I'm misunderstanding something.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

guynietoren wrote:Does anyone know what the doctor means when he says he can't cross his own timeline? I thought I ment he couldn't visit himself in his past or even be in the same time as himself. But somehow River was able to see herself attack the doctor. I also remember hearing that in one episode the Tardis crashed into itself.
So I'm assuming that I'm misunderstanding something.
You can cross your own timeline (e.g. Father's Day), it's just not very safe to do so (e.g. Father's Day).
mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer »

Last edited by mortimer on Sun Jul 12, 2020 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

guynietoren wrote:I also remember hearing that in one episode the Tardis crashed into itself.
That would be this one...
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)