Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
- Vorticon Elite
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:55
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
I started watching the show because of the memes and TV Tropes, and I'm enjoying it. Anyone else here watch MLP?
- VBB's Partner in Crime
- Posts: 3004
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36
These are the only real MLP's.
All bastardized derivatives need to die die die die.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49
- Vorticon Elite
- Posts: 4155
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:06
- Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:59
- Location: In a box.
I watched the first episode to see what the fuss was about.
It was just a kids show. I'm still not convinced the entire Internet isn't trolling me.
Shonikado wrote:Looking back on what we've done and wanting to change it is the first step in becoming a weakling that cannot do anything.
- The Dragoner
- Posts: 1803
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55
ALMN wrote:oh my god not here too
Please keep it away, PCKF must not succumb to this cancer.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
- Flower Pot
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:50
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
In an unprecedented act I'm abusing admin powers to close a thread I simply don't like.
If you have any complaints about this I'm the one to talk to.
You crack me up little buddy!