Get Smart

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Get Smart

Post by Rorie »

i liked the classic series of get smart that ran from 1965-1970 i haven't seen get smart again! but i reckon i will see this revival when it is released. might not be that funny since don adams died in 2005 anyway he would have been to old to play the part of maxwell smart (agent 86) but you don't know movies until you see them. i'm going to have to see get smart again & this new movie & judge them for myself
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

finally going to see the new get smart movie tuesday evening. friends have said steve carell does an excellent performance without giving too much away & to respect the memory of don adams who died in 2005 still haven't seen get smart again but i will most likely buy it if i see a good price for it
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

saw it & it was very funny. i will be buying the dvd when it comes out. still looking for get smart again i will only buy it if it is @ a good price i am not paying $20-30 for a movie that is nearly 20 years old
Up yours Fleexy!