Twelfth Doctor Who announced!

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04

I don't buy into that... if it wasn't on screen, it's not official - and even some stuff that was onscreen is not official. If you take every piece of Doctor Who media as canon, you'd have to believe that most of the companions died of STDs. There were some pretty dark books...
Wait, that hasn't been said on screen has it? It seems like something they would say about Rassilon somewhere in the mid-Tom Baker run.
Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thousand thundering typhoons!

KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:46

It's head canon, kinda like this.

Plus, I'd be surprised if any didn't die of STDs after those 51st-century visits.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image

Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:30

And of course we have that wonderful excuse, a wizard di- I mean timey wimey ball.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.

KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:44

Levelass wrote:a wizard di-
You mean Space Gandalf?

Anyway, one of Clara's incarnations was the TARDIS.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image

mortimer
Blistering Barnacles

Post by mortimer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51

One of Clara's incarnations was CAL from Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead. I actually think that's something that will happen.
Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thousand thundering typhoons!

KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire » Fri Aug 09, 2013 20:15

I thought from that scene that she would be a Vashta Nerada, but that's probably a better fit.

KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire » Sun Apr 12, 2015 19:59