Save Fox News!!!!!!!

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Save Fox News!!!!!!!

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Fox News is getting sued by the French government for what they think are slanderous lies! Everyone knows that everything fox news says is 100% truth! We cannot let Fox News, the most beloved and believable news network on the internet, be gone foreverz! What will we doooooooooo?????? :dead2
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

ckguy wrote:Image
lemm
Blorb

Post by lemm »

Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

This is terrifying. Relatively fun, but terrifying.

I do like how you don't even need to check the background of the headline to tell them apart.

My favourite so far:
Not: Beer Enthusiasts Seek Secret Recipe for White House Brew
Fox: Transparent White House Won't Reveal Obama Beer Recipe
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

IT'S NOT FOX NEWS SO IT'S LEGIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR1hjjUQ3DQ

IT'S NOT FOX NEWS SO IT'S LEGIT.

http://viralsurvival.com/2014/08/05/nbc ... n-3-years/
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

lol... Fox news...
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

The Fox News Channel, a patsy for the GOP & NRA, I don't have access to it so I would not miss it if it did fold, all it ever does is blast Australians, claiming we have no freedom, we kill each other every day all because they simply cannot accept gun control works and refuse to visit here and see us for themselves, about time someone sued Fox for their blatant lies and refusal to make the trip down under rather than continuing to be a tool for the Right Wing, Australia being too expensive for Americans not to visit is not a valid excuse, you say you can afford to visit Canada, if you can do that then you can afford to visit Australia!
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Not to defend Fox News, but my workstation resides in a room where certain people amuse themselves by leaving the channel on Fox News. In all these years, I've never heard them mention Australia. I'll have to pay closer attention. Strange how one can miss all the big news by watching the news.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM7jxfxjphk

Fox News attack on Australia, out on youtube for the world to see, just to embrass us, but in reality all Tucker Carlson does is garg in his pants!
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

And another thing, Republicans vying to succeed Obama have vowed to wind back all the good things he has achieved during his 8 years as President, does not surprise me that the GOP wants to fucl up america again, just as it was when they last left the white house 8 years earlier, surely you think America would think twice before voting Republican, apparently not! it is just as bad Australians voting liberal, the right wing cannot be trusted because all conservatives are traitors, says it loud and proudly in my sig!
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Republicans prove once again that they know nothing about Australia, especially Ted Cruz!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-26/t ... ys/7115598

How can he be allowed to run for President anyway?, he is not a natural U.S born citizen and the U.S constitution bars foreign born citizens from running for the office!

Perhaps Mr Cruz would do well to take a visit to Australia and stop believing propaganda from the National Rifle Association!, after we enacted the gun buyback scheme in 1996, crime went down not up, where as of in the US, it skyrocketed and it still continues to do so today!
Up yours Fleexy!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Rorie wrote:How can he be allowed to run for President anyway?, he is not a natural U.S born citizen and the U.S constitution bars foreign born citizens from running for the office!
After Obama got elected, anything goes now. :foot
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

troublesomekeen wrote:
Rorie wrote:How can he be allowed to run for President anyway?, he is not a natural U.S born citizen and the U.S constitution bars foreign born citizens from running for the office!
After Obama got elected, anything goes now. :foot
It is absolute nonsense to suggest Obama wasn't born in the U.S, his birth certificate positively stipulates he was born in Hawai'i, which has been part of the U.S since 1898 and Obama was born in 1961 just 2 years since the 50th State was admitted to the union, even several Republicans have come to the outgoing President's defense, where as of Cruz was born in Canada and is therefore ineligible to be President as Cruz was born outside of the U.S, the hype regrading Obama's foreign birth will finally come to an end when Americans will elect Barack Obama's successor and let us pray to god it is not Donald Trump someone who is full of crap and wealth does not deserve to be president, if the Don is successful then America will be a even bigger laughing stock than as it already is now!
Up yours Fleexy!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Full of crap? And wealth? Why do you put those two words together? What's wrong with wealth? That's, like, the opposite of crap. I'd sure be in a lotta crap if I didn't have money (even though this currency is bogus, which makes it all crap anyway. Oh crap, then I guess you're right.).

I wonder if any Americans care about being a laughing stock or not.
I also wonder if anyone deserves to be President. That sounds rather odd. You can be qualified, but I don't think it's a matter of being deserving of the position. Being President is only for guys who want grey hair. (The effect on women remains to be seen.)
Last edited by troublesomekeen on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45, edited 1 time in total.