Sounthesia

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Sounthesia

Post by ZidaneA »

My band fucled up, so me and the guitarist decided to leave the other guys and form a duo..

Now we've got a MySpace with 2 full songs, and 2 previews of what we have to offer in the world of music.

http://www.myspace.com/sounthesia

Some info about the songs:

Anonymous: Composed by me. When played live, it will be accompanied by some cool guitar riffs and such.

Giana Sisters: Remix of a song from the old Amiga game Giana Sisters.

Mario World Funky: It's a funky remix of the theme song from Super Mario World.

Beta Wish: A remix of a song from the animé Kaiji.

Schtek!: Composed by me. When played live, it will be accompanied by some cool guitar riffs and such.

Aftereffects of Telekinesis: Schtek!: Composed by me. When played live, it will be accompanied by some cool guitar riffs and such. People always asks if there is anyway they can buy this song. Kind of flattering!

Mother: Remix of "Onett" from Super Smash Bros. Melee

Twilight on Hyrule Field: Remix of the Field Theme song from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Oh, one more thing... You might ask why there is no vocals in the songs. That is because we are focusing on the music, and will use "guest-stars" as vocalists. (and other cool instruments as well..)

Please tell me what you think us!

EDIT: I have added more info about our songs.
Last edited by ZidaneA on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

The music is not my type (I'm not into that dream house, trance, rave or whatever you call it), but I always like to see people doing musical projects.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Since I listen to pretty much everything (yeah, everything), I do not care what kind of music it is I make. I just make it.. So well, I'm not sure what kind of genre it is myself..
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Good work, fellas. :dopekeen The music is well done. Nice to see you got some lives coming up too. Wondering how it'll sound with the guitar...
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Oh, right. Now I've finally figured out who that random Anthony Morin is on Facebook who posted a link to this today. :dopekeen

Flash is playing up for me at the moment (as it seems to quite frequently on this machine for some reason). I'll check it out when it comes good.
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Thank you! :D

Commander Spleen: Oh no! My secret identity has been revealed! :O

By the way, we had our first live performance yesterday. This might sound a bit egocentric, but I think we where quite neat!
The crowd danced, jumped and clapped their hands to the songs!
Afterwards, people came up to us and were all like "Oh my gosh! You're so great I love your music *etc etc*!".
The concert was a success! :D
Genius314
Vorticon Elite

Post by Genius314 »

Anonymous sounds pretty cool. Hope to see more original tunes from you guys!

Btw, I found this cool site called bandcamp.com. It allows you to post all of your music, and you can even charge money for songs if you want (or you can give free downloads). It's much better than MySpace.