Black Sabbath Better Singer?

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.

Who do you prefer?

Ozzy Osbourne
50%
Ronnie James Dio
50%
Ian Gillan
No votes
Glenn Hughes
No votes
Ray Gillen
No votes

Total votes: 2

Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Black Sabbath Better Singer?

Post by Rorie »

who's the better singer?
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

I voted Ozzy, not that I think he's a terribly good singer, but at least his voice is recognizable. I like the old sabbath songs best (especially the Paranoid Album), cause I'm not a fan of that standard metal they did later. The old songs really had some character.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

I am going to go with Ozzy.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Awesome you forgot the best one; Tony Martin. This poll is an insult.
Aaaah, not the bees!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Djaser wrote:Awesome you forgot the best one; Tony Martin. This poll is an insult.
i was going to add him but i forgot djaser why are you always so negative against me? i do not ask you to be negative were we once friends? what happened to that friendship. if you are going to disagree with me then fine but do not make me feel ashamed with every thread i start. peace man peace
Up yours Fleexy!
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Don't take it personally. I don't think that was meant to be taken too seriously (not to say Djaser didn't mean it :P ), and you'll be happier if you don't take little things like that personally anyway. :)
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

I also didn't get any negative feeling from this post, Rorie.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Rorie wrote:
Djaser wrote:Awesome you forgot the best one; Tony Martin. This poll is an insult.
i was going to add him but i forgot djaser why are you always so negative against me? i do not ask you to be negative were we once friends? what happened to that friendship. if you are going to disagree with me then fine but do not make me feel ashamed with every thread i start. peace man peace
My apologizes, I overreacted a bit. I do not hate or dislike you as a person but I do find your posting in general annoying. You tend to repeat yourself by keep opening topics about identical subjects or messing simple things like this poll up. Nothing personal though.
Aaaah, not the bees!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Djaser wrote:
Rorie wrote:
My apologizes, I overreacted a bit. I do not hate or dislike you as a person but I do find your posting in general annoying. You tend to repeat yourself by keep opening topics about identical subjects or messing simple things like this poll up. Nothing personal though.
so if i ain't got nothing good to say i shouldn't post at all or should i just leave and never return?
Up yours Fleexy!
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Rorie wrote:so if i ain't got nothing good to say i shouldn't post at all or should i just leave and never return?
Once again, I think you may be overreacting a bit. Going away and never returning isn't what anybody is suggesting. And if somebody says they find your posting style annoying that doesn't immediately translate to "shut up forever" or anything extreme like that. If he doesn't like your posting style, he doesn't like your posting style. It's nothing to take so personally (as Djaser said himself :P ), since not everybody will like how you post or agree with the things you say. That's the way life is, and it isn't really even a bad thing. And if people give you specific reasons as to why they don't like how you post (repetition of topics for instance) it can be wise to consider that their advice might have reason behind it, rather than necessarily being baseless criticism.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

StupidBunny wrote:
Rorie wrote:so if i ain't got nothing good to say i shouldn't post at all or should i just leave and never return?
Once again, I think you may be overreacting a bit. Going away and never returning isn't what anybody is suggesting. And if somebody says they find your posting style annoying that doesn't immediately translate to "shut up forever" or anything extreme like that. If he doesn't like your posting style, he doesn't like your posting style. It's nothing to take so personally (as Djaser said himself :P ), since not everybody will like how you post or agree with the things you say. That's the way life is, and it isn't really even a bad thing. And if people give you specific reasons as to why they don't like how you post (repetition of topics for instance) it can be wise to consider that their advice might have reason behind it, rather than necessarily being baseless criticism.
that
Aaaah, not the bees!