Terminator Salvation

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Terminator Salvation

Post by Rorie »

went to see this movie 2day. it was different not having arnie in it but it did not disappoint me. your opinion? or haven't you seen it yet?
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Actually it was the worst movie I saw in a very long time. I hope that for the next installment they care to hire writers who graduated high school. Seriously, the story was so awful dumb and stupid that only the special effects indicated that I was not looking at a C-movie.
Aaaah, not the bees!
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

I heard similarly sour reviews from my friends that have seen it. I'm still not sure if I'll see it for myself or not...but if it isn't that good I might not want to.

Also, they should have had excerpts from Christian Bale's angry rant.

"He thinks he's human."
"I AM human!"
"WHAT DON'T YOU F*CKING UNDERSTAND!?"
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

It seems that the younger and manly the audience the more likely it is they like it.
Aaaah, not the bees!
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Hmm, testosterone blindness...

I'm pretty much expecting this movie to be dismal. I have no intention of watching it, nor even wasting my bandwidth on getting a copy. If it happens to be playing at someone's place one day, then I'll watch it just to see if it's as bad as I think.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Haven't seen it either (surprise), but have certainly heard plenty of negative comments. Pity they messed it up, I guess.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
melinawaugh

Post by melinawaugh »

This was one of the greatest films I have seen in a long time. I just went to see him in reality. I think everyone in the theater was a collective Holy garg When Schwarzenegger came out. He looked like an animal. The plot is good, but not having seen the original, I had to try to understand everything in the beginning. Amazing movie itself. I love movies with dark, post-apocalyptic feel to them.
RoboBlue
It's that one guy.

Post by RoboBlue »

I'm willing to give it a chance, mostly because everyone but me hated T3. I loved the action, but hated the plot. :/
IMA3HDDMNKY
Vortininja

Re:

Post by IMA3HDDMNKY »

I thought this movie was much worse than T3. And I wasn't a big fan of that one to begin with.

I wish they'd stop beating this dead horse of a franchise already.