Super Mario Forum?

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
mortimermcmirestinks
Owner of Club Vort

Super Mario Forum?

Post by mortimermcmirestinks »

Is there some sort of well-known Mario forum? I'd like to go there sometime...
...says the most charming guy in the room.

I'm back... kind of? Not really.

You can also find me here.
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

mortimermcmirestinks
Owner of Club Vort

Post by mortimermcmirestinks »

Thanks, CKeen! I'll check it out...

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be as much "chat about the mario games in general" as "try to hack/mod the Super Mario World game". ahem:
The page CKeen suggested wrote:Welcome! SMW Central aims to be the Super Mario World hacking site, hosting everything you will ever need in order to create your own hack. We have sections with tons of content including graphics, music, sprites and more - ready to use in your own projects! We also host a big selection of completed hacks, so if you need some inspiration or simply just came here to find something to play, you will surely be satisfied, as well. Over the years, we have built up quite a large community, so if you need help with anything or feel the need to chat with other Super Mario World enthusiasts, be sure to check out our forums where you can join hundreds of friendly users in the discussion of a big variety of topics. Enjoy your stay!
...says the most charming guy in the room.

I'm back... kind of? Not really.

You can also find me here.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

What did you expect? Mario's not commander keen with complex, analytical plots. And the inconsistencies aren't insignificant or fun to banter about. The inconsistencies are enormous and they're just "fucl you, I don't care about how you percieved the mario storyline because we can retcon it to garg."
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

mortimermcmirestinks wrote:EDIT: Doesn't seem to be as much "chat about the mario games in general" as "try to hack/mod the Super Mario World game". ahem:
This is because nobody really cares about a forum to talk exclusively about a SINGLE game. This forum is an exception, hence why it's small. But as you can see most of the "keen" topics in here are silly. "OMG MY BOSS SAID KEEN TODAY KEEN REFERENCE". At least I think this kind of crap is not on that forum...

Also, what VBB said.