Looking for Wombat Game Tools

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
Megalyth
Grunt

Looking for Wombat Game Tools

Post by Megalyth »

I've been searching for hours, and all I keep finding are broken links. Is there an active mirror for Wombat Game Tools, or does anybody happen to have it? Thanks in advance.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

I have an outdated copy somewhere that crashed a lot.
I could mirror that for you.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Megalyth
Grunt

Post by Megalyth »

In my searches I did happen across a torrent that supposedly contained version 1.0, but it hadn't had any activity for quite some time. I wasn't expecting it to go through, but it finally did. Thanks anyway.

I suppose I could upload this version somewhere in case anybody else is having trouble finding it. Also, sorry about putting this in the wrong forum. It's kind of a weird question. :foot
NY00123
Vorticon Elite

Post by NY00123 »

Regarding Wombat Game Tools, I don't recall how have I located it, but I've recently (February 20th!) found what appears to be an older version of Wombat.
Luckily, browsers like Firefox store not just a brief history of downloaded files, but also the URL.

Here is the link for the ones interested (according to site news, might be temporary; But it's still working as of now):
http://yellowantphil.com/wacky_wheels/d ... at_04a.zip
Calvero
Vortininja

Post by Calvero »

The version of Wombat that I've got is version 1.0a according to the start-up screen.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Image You crack me up little buddy!