I F*CLIN HATE GAMEFREAK

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

I F*CLIN HATE GAMEFREAK

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

LOOOOK AT THGIS! LOOK AT THIS FU8CLING GARG1111!!!!! aagaggagagGGAGGGGGGGGG

RIGHT HERE

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

THYAT NEW TRAINER
I HATE HIM WHAT WAS
WRONG WITH THE BOY TRAINER IN BLACK AND WHITE 1????!?!?!?!! HE WAS THE ONLY MODERATELY ATTRACTIVE PLAYABLE MALE TRAINER EVER IN THE SERIES AND THEY FUCLING REPLACED HIM WITH AN IDIOTT :celtic :celtic :celtic :celtic

GAMEFREAK IS A BUNCH OF MORONS!!! A NEW WATER GYM LEADER? HELLO! ONE OF THE FIRST GYM LEADERS IN BLACK AND WHITE 1 WAS A WATER ONE YOU MORONS WHAT ARE YOU DOING :x :x :x :x

THEYRE WASTING THEIR TIME MAKING A NEW STORY AND STUFF IN THIS GAME THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT AND PUTTING A BUNCH OF OLD POKEMON IN UNOVA! THEY WON'T DARE ADD NEW POKEMON IN THIS GAME11111111!

the new rival looks like a moron, too. Idiots. I hate it when they listen to the little kids who demand something in the "storyline" and put so much effort into it, and it doesn't even fucling matter. What teh REAL pokemon fans want is NEW pokemon, NEW battle mechanics, NEW TMs, NOT THIS GARG :x :x :x :x :x :garg

I just want the old player back. I don't wanna play as this ugly guy :'([/b]
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

double post: I'm sorry. But nobody was in mah pokemon chatrooms and I had to vent somewhere. :slug
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Well at least it varies more than Mega Man does within each of it's sub genres. (MM 1-10, MMX 1-8, MMBN 1-5). Doesn't mean I don't enjoy each one though.
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

I like how they keep changing each game without improving the gameplay at all.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

CKeen wrote:I like how they keep changing each game without improving the gameplay at all.
PPFFFFFFFt... HAHAHHAA! :lol

Go back to gen 1 without stealth rocks, abilities, natures, physical/special split, weather, and only a fraction of the moves and pokemon and whine about the new games not improving gameplay.

I wasn't expecting new pokemon in gen 5.5, and there may be new TMs. Actually, the game mechanics will most definately improve. The big reason I'm complaining here is when I saw that there is going to be new player characters. The guy looks like a doofus. The pokemon series had a trend of making all the male characters look like idiots, but in black and white they finally got the guy to look decent. But now, way too fast, we get this new guy with huge, goofy looking hair.

It was a pretty stupid rant. It looks like they're taking risks and trying something new with this "deluxe installment." All the others were pretty much the same game region and storywise, but the improvements were in the new mechanics introduced and expanding the movepools of some pokemon. It looks like they're trying to make a brand new experience in the same region, and it's not a bad thing.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Yeah his hair looks like a plant in this one.

"my hair is a fern, your argument is invalid"
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:The guy looks like a doofus
I am compelled to agree. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and play the girl. Many of the new pokemon suffer from the same clowny appearance, imo. Sorta reminds me of the anime I saw. The artwork was beautiful but the character design was so bad it made the whole thing nigh unwatchable.

I like this rant. I had me a pokemon rant myself in a different community. It was mainly about to degree of difficulty for all the gym leaders and how easily they are exploited. Oh well. Time to refurnish my secret base!
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!